salsaritas fresh cantina

Double Chili Cheeseburger
2012/04/04 08:23:07
Has anyone ever eaten at one of these? One just opened next to my apartment building and I wanted to know opinions on this place and possible recommendations. Thanks!
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/04 17:33:19
Primarily on the East Coast. None in AZ. One way to find out----Try it out.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/04 22:35:42
Try several things and let us know what you think.

Enjoy!
ces1948
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/04 22:49:35
We had one in Kingsport, Tn which we enjoyed. At the time it was a new concept to us but since then I've had Moe's and Chipolte I think all three are pretty close in concept.
jajarino68
Cheeseburger
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/06 12:06:40
I've been to the one near me twice. Your order is assembled when placed. It's ok for a change, but I'm not hung up on it. If it's a brand new location, I would give it a few months to work out some operating issues to be sure you are getting the best.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/07 05:21:31
jajarino68

I've been to the one near me twice. Your order is assembled when placed. It's ok for a change, but I'm not hung up on it. If it's a brand new location, I would give it a few months to work out some operating issues to be sure you are getting the best.

Sounds like a Chipotle kind of place.
HollyDolly
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/10 09:16:23
Well, I looked at their website.It's similar to San Antonio based Taco Cabana,which is also a mexican food chain.You go up to the counter and order what you want.Then they go and assemble your food,and call you when it's ready.Cieolito Station a local restaurant in Cibolo does the same thing, but there they bring you your food, at Taco Cabana ,you get it when they call your number.At Cieolito,they give you a number to put on your table so the server knows what you ordered.
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/18 10:35:49
Salsarita's seems to be similar to a very successful franchise out of Ft. Worth:  Fuzzy's Tacos.  http://www.fuzzystacoshop.com/  They are especially successful around universities.  If I lived in State College, Ann Arbor, or Columbus I'd give them a look.

As Salsarita's just opened in Tyler, DFW can't be far behind.  I'll give them a try and report.
Ev1L
Hamburger
Re:salsaritas fresh cantina 2012/04/18 22:20:36
HollyDolly

Well, I looked at their website.It's similar to San Antonio based Taco Cabana,which is also a mexican food chain.You go up to the counter and order what you want.Then they go and assemble your food,and call you when it's ready.Cieolito Station a local restaurant in Cibolo does the same thing, but there they bring you your food, at Taco Cabana ,you get it when they call your number.At Cieolito,they give you a number to put on your table so the server knows what you ordered.

Here on the east coast, we call those taco bell.....

/me runs

(just a joke--didnt mean to offend :) )