20 Best Food Trucks in the U.S.

Filet Mignon
2012/06/05 10:32:24
Smithsonian (Magazine) does an interesting pictorial online:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/140199433.html
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:20 Best Food Trucks in the U.S. 2012/06/06 02:44:50
An interesting array of Gastro-Delights.
Seems like most of them are doing some kind of Fusion Foods. 
Guess you have to go to their web sites to see their rigs.
fishtaco
Double Cheeseburger
Re:20 Best Food Trucks in the U.S. 2012/06/06 14:20:59
Here we go again. A food truck is supposed to be K.I.S.S. Once again  the high end chefs have to take something so simple and pure as a food truck and muck it up with their hottie tottie, pinky extended, eye brow arched food. I have also seen where the corporate world has now seen this trend and is going to be getting into it. Once more the little guy gets the shaft. Pretty soon all the mom and pop food trucks will be in the scrap heap.
CCinNJ
Sirloin
Re:20 Best Food Trucks in the U.S. 2012/06/06 22:57:37
Do you think someone with experience & talent should not have a food truck and make a living...because of the little guy? What defines the little guy?
Pigiron
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:20 Best Food Trucks in the U.S. 2012/06/07 12:51:57
fishtaco

Here we go again. A food truck is supposed to be K.I.S.S. 

Sez who?  Is that a law?

fishtaco Once again  the high end chefs have to take something so simple and pure as a food truck and muck it up with their hottie tottie, pinky extended, eye brow arched food.

Again, who says that a food truck has to be simple? There is incredible, creative food being served from food trucks today.  People line up, spend money and enjoy the food.  How can that be a bad thing?  I just don't understand.  

fishtaco I have also seen where the corporate world has now seen this trend and is going to be getting into it. Once more the little guy gets the shaft. Pretty soon all the mom and pop food trucks will be in the scrap heap.

Based on what?  Can you cite a single example of an independent food truck being run out of business by a corporate truck?