Hey everyone! I am just starting up a casual dining type restaurant and want to know what kind of deals you guys offer to your customers. I am trying to put together a comprehensive list of deals, so that I can go to my restaurant partners and see which they are open to offering to our customers. Any ideas or comments on what you have offered in the past, and what has worked and what hasn't would be greatly appreciated!
- Buy 1 combo, get 1 combo free
- Buy 1 entree, and 2 drinks, get 1 entree free
- Buy 2 entrees, get a free appetizer
- Coupon for 10%/15%/20%/25% off when spend over $XX
- Free dessert with entree
- 1/2 Bottle of wine with 2 entrees, (Mon-Tue only)
- Happy hour appetizer/drink deals
Please comment or add your favorite deal types, thank you!