What is your state sandwich?

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 61 to 120 of 219
Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17851
  • Reward points : 0
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Fri, 06/22/12 12:47 PM
kevincad

Michael Hoffman

I happen to be a big fan of baked beans on/and brown bread. Trouble is, now I have to order the canned B&M brown bread -- or bake it myself. It was one of my favorite meals as a kid, possibly because it was one of the very few things my mother was unable to ruin.

That's funny, off topic, my aunt was the best cook I ever knew, but, she fried liver to the point of incineration! I grew up hating liver, until I had calf's liver that was cooked correctly and it was a marvelous thing!

I was the same way about pork chops. My mother, who incinerated everything from eggs to burgers, cooked pork chops even longer. Because of her pork chops I was 30 before I found out that pork chops were white, tender and juicy.

pineyhill
  • Total Posts : 88
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Fri, 06/22/12 12:49 PM
ann peeples

I just found out we, here in Wisconsin, near Brookfield-are getting a Maid-Rite! Curious to try one. Back to our state sandwich- I agree with others it would be a brat. Screaming Chicken suggests it would be served on a hard roll-which is fantastic. But having lived in Sheboygan for 5 years, thats an area thing. Everywhere else I have been, a brat is served on a good old brat bun( very different from a hot dog bun)

It looks like a hot dog bun, but made with  rye and wheat flour, it has a much darker appearance and most I find around the La Crosse area will have seeds on the top.
<message edited by pineyhill on Sat, 06/23/12 5:50 AM>

tcrouzer
  • Total Posts : 430
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Fri, 06/22/12 4:43 PM
I'm having a problem with their use of the word "sandwich." To me, a hot dog is not a sandwich - it's a hot dog. And North Carolina is more than just barbecue or BBQ.....I'd like to see pimiento cheese on white bread as our state "sandwich."

buffetbuster
  • Total Posts : 9809
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Fri, 06/22/12 6:32 PM
I agree that a hot dog is not a sandwich. But, how about a burger?

Davwud
  • Total Posts : 504
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Fri, 06/22/12 7:25 PM
buffetbuster

Then how does it that much differ from a cheesesteak?? Meat stuck into a bun.

DT

Extreme Glow
  • Total Posts : 717
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 7:27 AM
buffetbuster

New Mexico would have to be the Green Chile Cheeseburger.

tcrouzer
  • Total Posts : 430
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 8:51 AM
And besides, you see more folks in NC eating pulled pork mounded onto a plate with slaw, fries/beans, bread or hushpuppies alongside than you see folks eating a pulled pork sandwich.

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 9:22 AM
pineyhill-would love a rye bun. Just havent seen them around here-yet. What stores are you able to buy them at in your area?

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6227
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 9:54 AM
This subject was once defined in Becky Mercuri's book, American Sandwich, Great Eats From All 50 States, for what it is worth for good or bad and could be what the artist is using as a guide.

American Sandwich

CCinNJ
  • Total Posts : 7762
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 10:06 AM
"We all know that art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth, at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies."

Pablo Picasso

lleechef
  • Total Posts : 6256
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 11:28 AM
Davydd

This subject was once defined in Becky Mercuri's book, American Sandwich, Great Eats From All 50 States, for what it is worth for good or bad and could be what the artist is using as a guide.

American Sandwich

I want the Halibut Burger from Humpy's!

Davydd
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 11:42 AM
lleechef

Davydd

American Sandwich

I want the Halibut Burger from Humpy's!

I'll put it on my list just for the halibut.

lleechef
  • Total Posts : 6256
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sat, 06/23/12 12:48 PM
davydd
Do put Humpy's on your list while you're in Anchorage.  They have been on DDD and the food is excellent!!!

Ketteract
  • Total Posts : 104
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 12:02 PM
mjambro

Michael Hoffman

Chicken parm for Connecticut? Nah! A steak sandwich, a lobster roll, a hotdog.

Fully agree - steak sandwich on a hard roll, hot (or cold) lobster roll or a hot dog from numerous roadside stands is much more a draw for me than a chicken parm.   

I just moved from Missouri to Connecticut and, wow, grinders. Everywhere there are grinders.  All pizza joints have grinders. There's a place that offers falafel and shawarma and grinders.

And it's funny about the chicken parm because that's been my gauge of quality. I figure, if they bother to prepare good chicken and marinara, then the other grinders are probably fine too.  I live in Middletown and have so far tried chicken parm at two nearby pizza places: Zerio's and No Anchovies (both technically in Cromwell).  Zerio's blew No Anchovies out of the water - their chicken had the taste and texture of real breast filets, the marinara was excellent, and the provolone generous.  No Anchovies' chicken was a processed slab, like it was minced and pressed together, and the sauce was bland.

I'm not much for seafood (then why'd I move to New England, right, yeah yeah), but if a steak sandwich is more the "signature" grinder then I'll add that for comparison. 

Michael Hoffman
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 12:48 PM
The steak sandwich I posted about is not a sub or a grinder. It's shaved eye of the round (usually) slices grilled on a flattop and served on toast or a hard roll (my preference is on toast). It often has a slice of tomato and/or a slice of raw onion, or grilled onion.

mar52
  • Total Posts : 7609
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 3:40 PM
I'd like to say Phillipe's French Dip, but that's too localized. 

California is too big to have one sandwich.

So,  I'll say that California's state sandwich is the...

taco.  
<message edited by mar52 on Sun, 06/24/12 3:56 PM>

Michael Hoffman
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 3:50 PM
Oh, Phillipe's French Dip. Chewy keeps talking about Billy's photos of that sandwich. I never did see that picture.

wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7408
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 5:57 PM
mar52

So,  I'll say that California's state sandwich is the...

taco.  

And Texas, and Arizona and New Mexico and Colorado......

I think they nailed it with the "powerhouse"

mar52
  • Total Posts : 7609
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 6:55 PM
That's the thing.  When a state is tiny it's easy to have a state sandwich.

California should have...

The Log Sandwich

The Fog Sandwich

The Smog Sandwich

And...

The Bog Sandwich

jajarino68
  • Total Posts : 152
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 9:02 PM
I didn't see Tennessee listed, but if I had to guess I would say it would be a Pimento Cheese sandwich. You can't always find it everywhere you go, but quite a few of the restaurants I frequent have some sort of menu item with pimento cheese added.

mjambro
  • Total Posts : 419
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 9:19 PM
Michael Hoffman

The steak sandwich I posted about is not a sub or a grinder. It's shaved eye of the round (usually) slices grilled on a flattop and served on toast or a hard roll (my preference is on toast). It often has a slice of tomato and/or a slice of raw onion, or grilled onion.

For me, it's the sliced london broil on a hard roll (also not a grinder, but also not the shaved steak typical for a Phili cheese steak) as typically served at delis & diners. 

Phildelmar
  • Total Posts : 792
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 06/24/12 10:01 PM
Didn't Ms Dupree refer to pimento cheese as the pate of tha south? Actually, it's increasingly available as you move down the Delmarva peninsula as well.

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9579
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 6:29 AM
If you define a sandwich as anything, including but not limited to things like meats, tuna salad, egg salad, sardines, PBJ Etc., served between 2 slices of a bread product, then a hot dog has to be included as a sandwich.
Tacos, however, don't fit the sandwich category IMHO!

1bbqboy
  • Total Posts : 4542
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 10:36 AM
I  don't  know about my 3  states of Missouri, Kansas, and Oregon.  Hamburgers for Kansas, but the other 2 raise questions.
Fish Sanwich for Oregon?
Missouri, like Pennsylvania, has 2 different cities/cultures on opposite sides of the state.
I'll go ahead and say Burnt Ends, though it barely qualifies as a sandwich other than resting on bread. I still think Italian Steak Sandwiches should be a staple on every menu, but the World doesn't agree with me, it seems.  :(
<message edited by 1bbqboy on Mon, 06/25/12 10:38 AM>

kevincad
  • Total Posts : 399
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 11:59 AM
Michael Hoffman

kevincad

Michael Hoffman

I happen to be a big fan of baked beans on/and brown bread. Trouble is, now I have to order the canned B&M brown bread -- or bake it myself. It was one of my favorite meals as a kid, possibly because it was one of the very few things my mother was unable to ruin.

That's funny, off topic, my aunt was the best cook I ever knew, but, she fried liver to the point of incineration! I grew up hating liver, until I had calf's liver that was cooked correctly and it was a marvelous thing!

I was the same way about pork chops. My mother, who incinerated everything from eggs to burgers, cooked pork chops even longer. Because of her pork chops I was 30 before I found out that pork chops were white, tender and juicy.

Yes indeed! Back then they thought pork had to be charred beyond edible to kill bacteria!

pineyhill
  • Total Posts : 88
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 1:19 PM
ann peeples

pineyhill-would love a rye bun. Just havent seen them around here-yet. What stores are you able to buy them at in your area?

We get consistently decent buns at Kwik Trip made with rye flour, a lot of other so called rye buns are made of wheat flour only which means a bit different flavor.

Michael Hoffman
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 1:27 PM
I've seen the rye buns at Carle's in Bucyrus, Ohio, but I've never bought them. Next time I'm there to buy brats I'll buy a package.

easydoesit
  • Total Posts : 470
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 2:59 PM
Ann (and pineyhill too), I lived in Fond du Lac for many years, and my sister is in Meno Falls for thirty years, and I admit I was surprised too.  Living over there, I had never seen one of those buns, that I can recall.  Then, moving over here, they are all over, and the interesting thing is they are often referred to as "Milwaukee" buns.  Just google Village Hearth Milwaukee buns, for example.

The website calls them "wheat" buns.  I don't know if other similar products are actually rye, or just another "wheat" bun, which of course is just regular wheat flour with brown dye (excuse me, caramel coloring) added.

Anyway, never saw them over there, but they're everywhere over here.  They are just a regular size bun, with sesame seends.  We do like them, and buy them often just for hot dogs if not brats.

bosco lover
  • Total Posts : 155
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 6:02 PM
I agree with MiamiDon on the Cuban sandwich for Florida. Yes, We also have a lot of great grilled or fried fish sandwiches, but you can get those in many other states as well. The cuban seems quintessentially floridian to me

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 7:42 PM
Thanks for the answers, and comments, about rye buns to all. Will check Quik Trip, and local stores for Village Hearth. and let me know if you find them in you area, Mr. Hoffman-have connections there that can send me some.....i think they sound like the perfect touch to a brat........

Michael Hoffman
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 06/25/12 7:45 PM
Ann, when I next get to Carle's in Bucyrus I'll pick up a package of the rye bratwurst buns for you -- and for us. I'll FedEx or UPS them.

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9579
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Tue, 06/26/12 4:27 AM
kevincad

Michael Hoffman

kevincad

Michael Hoffman

Yes indeed! Back then they thought pork had to be charred beyond edible to kill bacteria!

Cooking meat to Death was the norm "Back When" for fear of the family getting some killer Bacteria, especially from Pork, Eggs & Chicken. It wasn't until foods were treated to eliminate disease related killers that meats were cooked less well done. 

ScreamingChicken
  • Total Posts : 4737
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Tue, 06/26/12 9:27 AM
ann peeples

Will check Quik Trip, and local stores for Village Hearth.

Ann, Village Hearth and Country Hearth products are all over the place so you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.  One of the bakeries is located on the eastern edge of Sun Prairie.

I don't see the sesame wheat buns as much as I do the white brat buns.

Brad

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 10/7/12 2:29 AM
Like Unsolved Mysteries...Update...

NJ is still not done. However...all the other potential hot dog States have punched their dance card ( the somewhat serious potential contenders).

I hope it's Pork Roll. If not a hot dog (since Wisconsin is a Brat) and not a Sloppy Joe. That does not represent NJ like Pork Roll...and of course a hot dog. No.
We want Pork Roll! We want Pork Roll!

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Sun, 10/7/12 2:39 AM
Because honest to God in this particular part of NJ (and this is Northern NJ) if you surveyed 100 people about a Sloppy Joe...most would say a Manwich...and a Manwich is a meal. Many are oblivious...but all know Pork Roll.

gostillerz
  • Total Posts : 218
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 10/11/12 7:09 PM
I think Pennsylvania wins this (even though it's not a contest).

Hoagie
Cheesesteak
Roast pork
Primanti sammich
Fish sammich

To pick one, I humbly disagree on the cheesesteak. It has to be the hoagie. If there was no hoagie, there'd be no cheesesteak, sub, grinder, etc.

jorenmathew
  • Total Posts : 28
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 7:40 AM
I fully agree to eat the capsicum grilled cheese sandwich, that you can found easily anywhere. It's very cheap and cost is $2. I think, you liked it this sandwiches.

brisketboy
  • Total Posts : 1058
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 9:50 AM
McRib

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 12:05 PM
Wooohooo!!!

We got Pork Roll! We got Pork Roll!

http://www.statelysandwiches.com/#/new-jersey/

Route 11
  • Total Posts : 752
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 12:52 PM
I noticed the word "melty" used in the blog.

OxDawg
  • Total Posts : 51
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 1:12 PM
 For the 2 states I have lived in.
Louisiana Po Boy
Georgia  Chick Fil a

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 6:47 PM
I thought pimento cheese belonged to one of the Carolinas.

The Masters seemed to hit it in the bunker this year.

Adjudicator
  • Total Posts : 5057
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Mon, 05/6/13 8:16 PM
GA:  Chitlins' w/ chunky peanut butter & Vidalia onions.

johnlockedema
  • Total Posts : 155
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Tue, 05/7/13 10:15 AM
Although focused in North NJ, the hyper localized Sloppy Joe would be my choice.  The best are three slices of thin sliced rye (sliced to order) with ham/coleslaw/store made Russian, middle slice of rye, Swiss/coleslaw/store made Russian, topped with the last slice of rye.  Cut into thirds.  Traditionally the two bottom slices of rye are buttered (to keep the bread from getting soggy).  Party style versions are done with long slices of the loaf in the shape of a rectangle, then cut into smaller squares or rectangles.  Town Hall Deli in South Orange invented it, the Millburn Deli in Millburn perfected it.

jorenmathew
  • Total Posts : 28
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Tue, 06/4/13 7:38 AM
I didn't get you . What are you looking for ?
Please share more details to understand this.

mjambro
  • Total Posts : 419
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Tue, 06/4/13 5:44 PM
johnlockedema

Although focused in North NJ, the hyper localized Sloppy Joe would be my choice.  The best are three slices of thin sliced rye (sliced to order) with ham/coleslaw/store made Russian, middle slice of rye, Swiss/coleslaw/store made Russian, topped with the last slice of rye.  Cut into thirds.  Traditionally the two bottom slices of rye are buttered (to keep the bread from getting soggy).  Party style versions are done with long slices of the loaf in the shape of a rectangle, then cut into smaller squares or rectangles.  Town Hall Deli in South Orange invented it, the Millburn Deli in Millburn perfected it.

Ah - The memories.   When I worked in Milburn during the 70's, I'd have either a roast beef or ham sloppy joe most every week from the Millburn Deli.   Perfection in a sandwich, although I think the roast beef had a slight edge over the ham.  Next in line was the steak sandwich on a hard roll at Stanley's (long gone).  Three sandwiches that have never been surpassed for me. 

CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Wed, 06/5/13 7:41 PM
TN - Pimento Cheese (toasted or non)
IN - Breaded Pork Tenderloin
OH - Fried Baloney (Waldo) (unless Hot Dogs are considered sandwich)
WI - Grilled Cheese or Fried Fish
IL - Horsehoe & Italian Beef (unless Hot Dogs are considered sandwich)
PA - Philly Cheesesteak (East) & Any Primanti's (West)
NE - Hamburger (fresh from the farm)
IA - Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Maid Rite
FL - Cuban (South) & Grouper (panhandle)
KY - Hot Brown
NC - Chopped Whole Hog with vinegar sauce
MD - Soft Shell Crab
LA - Poboy - Parrain Special
NJ - Pork Roll (got to be Taylor's)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head
<message edited by CajunKing on Fri, 06/7/13 4:45 PM>

CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Wed, 06/5/13 8:46 PM
Although the PoBoy is commonly thought of as the sandwich of LA.
many of the gulf coast states have 'PoBoys'

I did think of 1 sandwich in which NO OTHER state can claim it as it's own except LA.

It is The Parrain Special - From Johnson's Boucaniere in Lafayette, LA.

It is a grilled cheese, with a Boudin Ball smashed in it and some Johnson's BBQ sauce.

Without looking it up can anyone define "Parrain"

Davydd
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Wed, 06/5/13 8:49 PM
Despite Wanderingjew's hangup about Lefse and Lutefisk in Minnesota which has nothing to do with sandwiches whatsoever, the fish sandwich is an interesting one. If one had to pick a sandwich for Minnesota it would be the walleye sandwich though most all restaurant served walleye comes from across the Minnesota border in Canada. But walleye it is simply because most self-respecting restaurants will serve a walleye sandwich if a fish sandwich is part of the menu. Cross the border into Wisconsin and you'll encounter a perch sandwich more times than a walleye. Cross the border into Iowa and it is back to the standard cod, catfish or other generic fish sandwich. It changes that fast.

Minnesota has another hangup, mostly in the Twin Cities, and that is a Juicy Lucy or stuffed hamburger in other parts of the country -- two patties sealed together with cheese inside. Not too long ago I think just a few bar/grill type places served them. Then when the food shows on cable TV started featuring them they spread to other restaurants. That craze might be receding. I know of two restaurants that dropped them from the menu.

Davydd
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Wed, 06/5/13 9:01 PM
lleechef

davydd
Do put Humpy's on your list while you're in Anchorage.  They have been on DDD and the food is excellent!!!

BTW, speaking of fish sandwiches, I did get to Humpy's in Anchorage last August and had the Halibut sandwich. It is rare for me but I forgot to take a photo!

wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7408
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Wed, 06/5/13 9:09 PM
Davydd

Despite Wanderingjew's hangup about Lefse and Lutefisk in Minnesota which has nothing to do with sandwiches whatsoever, the fish sandwich is an interesting one. If one had to pick a sandwich for Minnesota it would be the walleye sandwich though most all restaurant served walleye comes from across the Minnesota border in Canada. But walleye it is simply because most self-respecting restaurants will serve a walleye sandwich if a fish sandwich is part of the menu. Cross the border into Wisconsin and you'll encounter a perch sandwich more times than a walleye. Cross the border into Iowa and it is back to the standard cod, catfish or other generic fish sandwich. It changes that fast.

Minnesota has another hangup, mostly in the Twin Cities, and that is a Juicy Lucy or stuffed hamburger in other parts of the country -- two patties sealed together with cheese inside. Not too long ago I think just a few bar/grill type places served them. Then when the food shows on cable TV started featuring them they spread to other restaurants. That craze might be receding. I know of two restaurants that dropped them from the menu.

No Hang up  here...... A Lutefisk sandwich  is just as real as the "imaginary hotdish"   
Besides I first learned of Lutefisk and Lefse from The Sterns in one of the prewebsite Roadfood books.

A Juicy Lucy is certainly not unique to Minnesota. I've seen it growing up on Long Island as a stuffed cheeseburter. Just the term "Juicy Lucy" was invented in the twin Cities.

EdSails
  • Total Posts : 3591
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 5:34 PM
Powerhouse? I really wonder why some people bother to make these lists of the US when it's pretty obvious they have no idea what real people eat. In my entire life, I have never seen a "Powerhouse" on a menu.
I would say French dip, because even though it was invented on LA, you can find it on the menus of places all over the state. My other suggestion-----the Chili size, an open faced chili burger invented in .LA. Again, something I see on menus all across the state. 
I'd even throw in as a ringer the Torta, a sandwich that is similar to a burrito on a French roll, with meat, refried beans, guacamole,shredded lettuce, onion and sour cream. Again, it can be found all over the state, and it helps define what California is. 
A Powerhouse? What kind of moron assumes that all Californians eat is some kind of vegetarian sandwich. This guy has obviously never set a foot here.

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 5:56 PM
She's an artist. Her subject just happens to be sandwiches for this project.

I think she did a great job with California. It's a pretty board.

EdSails
  • Total Posts : 3591
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 6:15 PM
CCinNJ

She's an artist. Her subject just happens to be sandwiches for this project.

I think she did a great job with California. It's a pretty board.

Fine, call it pretty. But don't claim it's the state sandwich!

kland01s
  • Total Posts : 2835
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 6:35 PM
For Illinois, it's Horseshoe mid state to the south and Italian Beef mostly around Chicago. You won't find much overlap.

Davydd
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 7:13 PM
wanderingjew

Davydd

No Hang up  here...... A Lutefisk sandwich  is just as real as the "imaginary hotdish"   
Besides I first learned of Lutefisk and Lefse from The Sterns in one of the prewebsite Roadfood books.

A Juicy Lucy is certainly not unique to Minnesota. I've seen it growing up on Long Island as a stuffed cheeseburter. Just the term "Juicy Lucy" was invented in the twin Cities.

Just for you wj. You need this more than I. Lena's Lutefisk Sandwich...Sorta 

CCinNJ
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 7:17 PM
Good art is often controversial! Saveur calls Powerhouse a "California"...

http://m.saveur.com/artic...es/California-Sandwich

"A version of a California classic, this sandwich is a healthy mix of vegetables, whole-grain bread, and Jack ... Recipes ... It was called the "Powerhouse" in vegetarian cafes everywhere."

I had this "Californian" in 1986...

http://www.johnsgardenmal...johns-garden-menu.html
<message edited by CCinNJ on Thu, 06/6/13 7:32 PM>

TJ Jackson
  • Total Posts : 4486
Re:What is your state sandwich? - Thu, 06/6/13 9:00 PM
CajunKing

OH - Fried Baloney (Waldo)

Cheese coney, dude.......

Michael Hoffman