Thai Street Food and Videos

Cheeseburger
2012/06/24 00:35:27
I thought I'd post this here, as there was some interest in the site in an unrelated post.

http://importfood.com/ven...eet_vendor_videos.html

As a person that eats at these places daily, I can say he has chosen a good variety, yet not focused on commercialized Thai food.  What you see in these is pretty much what you'd see on any street in any city in Thailand.   I just read where there are estimated to be 43,000 street vendors in Bangkok alone. 

For any sausage makers out there the video about northern Thai sausage has a good recipe that I'm sure will be a unique addition to your recipe collection.  If at all possible use fresh ingredients, not powders or dried anything, it will not be the same!

Hope you enjoy.
carlton pierre
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Thai Street Food and Videos 2012/06/25 08:02:02
Love this site.  I can't watch the videos for very long before I'm getting my own wok out and making something.  I find them to be very inspiring.
brisketboy
Re:Thai Street Food and Videos 2012/06/25 08:36:28
This sure takes me back to my Navy days when we made port visits to Pattaya Beach and rode up to Bankok for a few days. I could eat my way through the town.
Russ Jackson
Re:Thai Street Food and Videos 2013/09/05 06:45:55
Its a great site. Well done videos. I buy stuff from them as well....Russ
kapowtruck
Cheeseburger
Re:Thai Street Food and Videos 2013/10/30 22:49:22
Every time we go back to Thailand all we do is eat, eat, eat, and eat that the street vendors. Thanks for posting!
Twinwillow
Sirloin
Re:Thai Street Food and Videos 2013/10/31 00:08:51
Great videos! I love Thai food. Especially, Tom Ka Gai!