If you were to buy a Franchise, Which would it be?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 61 to 62 of 62
love2bake
  • Total Posts : 1279
  • Reward points : 0
Re:If you were to buy a Franchise, Which would it be? - Tue, 08/14/12 2:55 PM
mayor al

Love 2 Bake,  You're thinking along the lines of my original concept, that I worded poorly.  If I had the bucks, and wanted to own (not run) a food establishment... I would pick one that created an product that I really like.  THUS   Doe's Eat Place, for the wonderful Beef and Tamales without the pretenses of the stuffy arrogant Steak Emporium  and Sonics outstanding Beverages, served with 'just ok' foods.

Thanks, Mayor!  You've definitely put Doe's Eat Place on my radar screen for the next time I get back in that neck of the woods.  One thing I like about their concept is that they use existing buildings, so all are unique to the town where they're located.  I stop at Sonics a lot on the road--I love the drive-in option bc you can always find shade, and definitely their drinks.  If you haven't tried a Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuit, though, I highly recommend it. :)))  Or their steak biscuit.  Or ham...  Sheesh....

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15066
  • Reward points : 0
Re:If you were to buy a Franchise, Which would it be? - Tue, 08/14/12 6:13 PM
Doe's reach into Oklahoma, Louisiana,, Arkansas, and Kentucky (Paducah) plus some in Mississippi. I thought there was one in Springfield MO, but I don't see it on their list on the website.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 61 to 62 of 62