a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses

effifuks
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Wed, 10/17/12 10:03 PM
Hi guys, 
We just launched our Service called Dineboss.com -Dineboss is a free online scheduling tool that allows you to plan a complete week schedule in minutes with a simple and easy-to-use visual interface that helps you get it right. We support texting to your employees, easy priting and schdualing errors prevention. Including overtime etc.
I'd appreciate your feedback!
--
Effi

CCinNJ
  • Total Posts : 7748
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Wed, 10/17/12 10:10 PM
Welcome to Roadfood!

Free & applicable. Good deal! I vote you get to stay.

CCinNJ
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Wed, 10/17/12 10:13 PM
Here's a link...

http://www.dineboss.com/

THE WILD DOG
  • Total Posts : 1465
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 12:19 AM
free ???  well i'll keep my finger off the spam button... for now.  muhahahahaha ;-)

Tony Bad
  • Total Posts : 5114
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 8:04 AM
THE WILD DOG

free ???  well i'll keep my finger off the spam button... for now.  muhahahahaha ;-)

Yeah, that is the only thing keeping this here...for now. 

CCinNJ
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 8:25 AM
Good. It does not seem like a blatant attempt to drop some useless information done poorly and since there have been times when scheduling questions have been asked...the site also included a blog about scheduling topics...that has useful information related to scheduling.

Tony Bad
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 8:41 AM
CCinNJ

Good. It does not seem like a blatant attempt to drop some useless information done poorly and since there have been times when scheduling questions have been asked...the site also included a blog about scheduling topics...that has useful information related to scheduling.

Unfortunately the merits of the product isn't and can't be a consideration when deciding whether or not something is spam. We have had a steep rise in the number of people who sign up and immediately try to use this forum for free advertising. If we start allowing them to do this the site will become over run.

CCinNJ
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 8:49 AM
I understand that...and I don't have a horse in that race.

There have been many times things are just marked as spam just because (I suppose) people like to mark things as spam. At least if something is on the fence (could stay or go) some thought is given first before the pushers cry wolf....about everything...just to cry wolf.

CCinNJ
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 9:28 AM
Oh...and if/when some honestly don't mean something as spam and they are new I and a few others will try to avoid some needless ridicule that just happens.

That way even if it is removed (no big deal) people who do have valuable things to share (otherwise) ...might stay to contribute without feeling like they took a beating without knowing.

CC <--- kind and gentle.
<message edited by CCinNJ on Thu, 10/18/12 9:29 AM>

Tony Bad
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 11:51 AM
CCinNJ

Just so you know, a spam flag may bring things to the moderators attention, but doesn't mean things are automatically judged spam. Many of the flags are deleted with no other action taken.

CCinNJ
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 12:12 PM
I know you're very fair about that. Less flags about things that are ridiculous would make everyone happy. Except for the people who like to throw flags...just to be ridiculous...and the people who wait for the ridiculous flags to be thrown..

Once a ridiculous flag is thrown...the bonus round of flags for the debate...is a little ridiculous. That's the word of the day.

Tony Bad
Re:a new free employee scheduling service for food serving businesses - Thu, 10/18/12 12:28 PM
CCinNJ

I know you're very fair about that. Less flags about things that are ridiculous would make everyone happy. Except for the people who like to throw flags...just to be ridiculous...and the people who wait for the ridiculous flags to be thrown..

Once a ridiculous flag is thrown...the bonus round of flags for the debate...is a little ridiculous. That's the word of the day.

It would be good if we could have an "I have concerns" flag or if flag throwers would simply PM a moderator and voice their concerns. It would be better all around. The real junk would be squashed quicker and fewer would be offended by inappropriate flags. Oh well, maybe in a perfect world.