Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town

Filet Mignon
2012/11/11 01:50:27
Wife Trudyn and i will be visiting Socal January 10-14 2013 to see our son Sam.Would love to try to get together for some road food . P.M me on road food or Facebook and I will try to set up a meet. Thanks
mr chips
Filet Mignon
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2012/11/16 19:16:41
if there is anyone in contact with Elise tell her to contact me if she can.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2012/11/16 21:47:16
Marlene and Sharon checking in.

We will probably (hopefully) be out of town during that time celebrating my birthday.

I'll let you know as the time gets closer.
mr chips
Filet Mignon
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2012/11/17 02:00:11
sorry to hear that Marlene. But I know trudy and i will be in SOCAL again.
post edited by mr chips - 2012/11/17 07:48:38
morganen
Junior Burger
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/05 10:49:56
I wish I still lived in SoCal!
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/05 11:14:49
morganen

I wish I still lived in SoCal!

Hey, Morganen

Hope you're well. It's been 4 years since that meet n greet at Philippe's and Daichan

Are you back in the DC area?
morganen
Junior Burger
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/07 19:19:53
Dale, yep, I'm back in Richmond, VA. I really enjoyed the SoCal meet and greet. I'm hoping to get up to New York and maybe even Maine this summer. I'm dying to try a real lobster roll. If you or any other roadfooders have an itch to come to Richmond, I have some great recommendations. 

wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/08 08:22:22
Elizabeth,

Buffetbuster and I went to Richmond back in 2010
We did manage to locate some really good finds....
Here is the trip report

If you make it to New England , just shoot me an e-mail, I can give you some excellent recommendations and if you get  to Rhode Island- my girlfriend, Sandra and I can certainly play tour guide.

billyboy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/08 08:53:02
Hi Morganen, if you need any recs for NYC I'd be happy to provide.  I've got a Master List going of places I love!
morganen
Junior Burger
Re:Calling Marlene, Elise and socal roadfooders; Mr Chips is coming to town 2013/03/09 06:05:18
Wanderingjew - Great trip report. I got excited to try Mama Mary's since I've never heard of it but I see that it has closed. Sad.

You might already be aware but McCleans has moved. I actually live right next to where it used to be. Its a Quiznos now though. The new McClean's location is bigger but lacks any amount of atmosphere.

Billyboy - Thank you! i'll be sure to email you closer to my vacation.