Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ!

Filet Mignon
2012/12/04 08:25:53
December 5th marks the 10th anniversary of Chubby's BBQ.

According to the website:  Chubby's Barbeque is the only Michelin 4 star rated Barbeque in the Country. It has won virtually every known food award that exists, the owner, Tom Caulfield, is revered as a genius with not only BBQ but virtually every style and method of cooking.  I think the only thing he left out was handsome!

Congratulations to owner, chief cook and bottle washer, Tom(chewingthefat)Caulfield.

Facebook  Website
FriedClamFanatic
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 12:19:30
Hippo Birdy, Two Ewes! Deer Chubby's
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 12:25:04
Thanks Joe, it's been a really fun ride, I can't believe how fast it's gone, trite as it sounds!
BTW, PNWC coming in June, we should make it the 3 of us, at least, all others welcome  Mr. Hoffman, Greymo et al! Are you going to be using your American Express Black card Joe?
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 15:07:43
Good job!  Ten years is a testament to good food!

Congratulations!
pnwchef
Filet Mignon
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 16:25:11
10 yrs, great accomplishment Tom, I wish you the best..........I made my reservations for a table at Chubby's for Rogo and I for next June. We will be doing a full photo spread and review of Chubby's. This is the only way I can guarantee Tom will have toilet paper stocked in the bathroom. I am looking forward to see you and Joe...............pnwc
agnesrob
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 21:23:47
Happy Anniversary!!!
6star
Filet Mignon
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/04 23:03:44
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!  Michelin 4 Star! WOW!

pnwchef
Filet Mignon
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 10:09:38
joerogo

December 5th marks the 10th anniversary of Chubby's BBQ.

According to the website:  Chubby's Barbeque is the only Michelin 4 star rated Barbeque in the Country. It has won virtually every known food award that exists, the owner, Tom Caulfield, is revered as a genius with not only BBQ but virtually every style and method of cooking.  I think the only thing he left out was handsome!

Congratulations to owner, chief cook and bottle washer, Tom(chewingthefat)Caulfield.

Facebook  Website

I was proud to read that Tom had 4 Michelin tires on his car, the accomplishments are never ending..............pnwc
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 10:35:49
Congrats, Tom!
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 17:47:55
Thank you all!
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 17:56:29
That's Mikeleen, and the four stars were the things that got him into trouble for posing as a general.

Congratulations Tom. One of these days ... .
joerogo
Filet Mignon
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 18:14:02
chewingthefat
Thank you all!

Don't be too thankful, next we are all going on Yelp and bust your chops! 
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:Happy Anniversary Chubby's BBQ! 2012/12/05 18:35:58
Ten successful years in the restaurant biz is, in a kind of "dog year" sense, equivalent to 25 years of success in most any other business.

CONGRATULATIONS, Tom. 

May your cash-flow always be positive!