Helpful ReplyHot!LP Help!!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
edwmax
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2069
Re:LP Help!! 2013/08/18 06:45:16 (permalink)
eric/Jenn

New to my 1st build as well, I got to thinking, with a deep fryer, grill, broiler and hot water heater, will I actually need all of these to have their own regulator or is there a regulator capable of handling all of this or is each piece of equipment a need of its own based on manufacturer design?

I have a 1998 P 30 old Mac tool truck with a factory installed under carriage propane tank but am not sure what size it is, its pretty big though.
The standard supply line gas pressure is 10"-11" WC.  You only need additional regulators for appliances that use a lower operating pressure. These low-pressure regulators are usually supplied with the appliance but could be missing if you purchased used appliances.    ... You need to review the manual for each piece; total BTUs required by all appliance which will be running at the same time; then size the the LP tank(s).

post edited by edwmax - 2013/08/18 11:43:18
eric/Jenn
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 17
Re:LP Help!! 2013/08/18 20:49:28 (permalink)
Thank you
edwmax

eric/Jenn

New to my 1st build as well, I got to thinking, with a deep fryer, grill, broiler and hot water heater, will I actually need all of these to have their own regulator or is there a regulator capable of handling all of this or is each piece of equipment a need of its own based on manufacturer design?

I have a 1998 P 30 old Mac tool truck with a factory installed under carriage propane tank but am not sure what size it is, its pretty big though.
The standard supply line gas pressure is 10"-11" WC.  You only need additional regulators for appliances that use a lower operating pressure. These low-pressure regulators are usually supplied with the appliance but could be missing if you purchased used appliances.    ... You need to review the manual for each piece; total BTUs required by all appliance which will be running at the same time; then size the the LP tank(s).

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1