Half Sour Pickle source

Junior Burger
Flagged as Spam (1)
2012/12/30 20:35:46
Several years ago when visiting a friend in Denver, he told me we were going to dinner at a restaurant that seved the most awesome pickles.  We went to Ted's Montana Grill where the appetizer is a half sour pickle.  He was right, they are awesome pickles.  I searched the web for the recipe and in my search found several mentions of the Natural Harvest Gourmet Pickle Company in New Jersey as the supplier.  I contacted them and ordered the half sours as a Christmas present for my friend.  He was delighted and I will not hesitate to order more for myself and for gifts! (I have brothers!)  The lady I corresponded with was very helpful and very nice!
Twinwillow
Sirloin
Re:Half Sour Pickle source 2012/12/30 21:50:16
I see no reason for flagging the OP's first post.
Prairieladie's address is listed as being in Nebraska and the company she(?) is praising is in New Jersey. 
I see no SPAM or commercial connection between Prairieladie or the Natural Harvest Gourmet Pickle Co.
Welcome to Roadfood, Prairieladie. I would love to try their pickles.
http://www.naturalharvest...chResults.asp?Cat=1824

post edited by Twinwillow - 2012/12/30 22:43:07
CCinNJ
Sirloin
Re:Half Sour Pickle source 2012/12/30 21:56:52
I never tried them but if Corrado's thinks enough to carry...I would not hesitate to try them.
CCinNJ
Sirloin
Re:Half Sour Pickle source 2012/12/30 22:23:39
Twinwillow
Sirloin
Re:Half Sour Pickle source 2012/12/30 22:41:05
CC, Corrado's looks like a great market.
CCinNJ
Sirloin
Re:Half Sour Pickle source 2012/12/30 22:47:37
It's a wonderful market...and they put much critical thought into what they carry in terms of quality 'and good value for price. They are a role model for other quality family markets in NYC & NJ with the same qualities. It's a Roadfood super duper market.