Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwich?

Lindalou21
  • Total Posts : 34
  • Reward points : 0
Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwich? - Wed, 01/9/13 2:26 PM
If you have never had one I highly suggest trying them they are very good and they are always a good way to celebrate the King's Birthday!

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Wed, 01/9/13 4:02 PM
I had one on the last Milwaukee tour-it included bacon, which was Elvis's favorite. According to the real legend, his cook fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches in bacon grease, like a grilled cheese.I could do that...

Lindalou21
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Wed, 01/9/13 4:03 PM
Yep very true and it is very easy and good as well!!

plb
  • Total Posts : 1020
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Wed, 01/9/13 8:37 PM
We had grilled peanut butter sandwiches a lot as kids.  Once in a long while I'll make myself a grilled almond butter sandwich on sour dough.

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9548
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Thu, 01/10/13 1:54 AM
This months Readers Digest has an interesting article about Elvis & Ann Margaret and their torrid relationship. They didn't say if she liked Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches or not!

Lindalou21
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Thu, 01/10/13 12:31 PM
Yea I'm not sure if she did or not it wouldn't surprise me if she did though! 

Ice Cream Man
  • Total Posts : 1370
Re:Yesterday was Elvis's Birthday did anyone have a peanut butter and fried banana sandwic - Thu, 01/10/13 3:01 PM
And then you die.