Anyone using Perka? (new digital customer loyalty program)

djdawg
  • Total Posts : 439
  • Reward points : 0
Anyone using Perka? (new digital customer loyalty program) - Wed, 01/16/13 4:09 AM
Let me say right up front, I have NO connection to this company and my posting is not spam.

Several of us have customer loyalty programs (punch cards) and they do the job.  Perka is a new company that has a loyalty program that is digital!  It works with ANY phone (not just smart phones) and they say it can increase return customers....it's also easier as people don't need to carry around punch cards and deal with that.  The entry level cost is $35 a month and there is a $50 a month program.  I don't want to outright discount it just because it costs $ because who knows - if $35 a month increases my business even by $100 a month, it would be worth it, right?

I wrote requesting info so I'll pass on what I find....just wondered if anyone else has used it.....

http://getperka.com/foryourbusiness/

djdawg
  • Total Posts : 439
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Anyone using Perka? (new digital customer loyalty program) - Wed, 01/16/13 4:39 AM
So I've found a few different companies that do this....along with Perka there is Spot On and Punchkeeper to name a few.  Perka and Spot On require you to validate the customer when they visit (using an iPhone or iPad - negative for me as I have neither....ugh) but with Punchkeeper the customer can be validated by scanning a QR code that you print out and have available....pluses and minus' for both programs I guess....they all seem to run around $30 or so a month.