For those wondering which Italian ice cart you should buy, well there are many factors to consider.
1. Do you want a No Refrigeration Cart (No electricity needed vend 4-6 hrs) or Cold Plate Cart (Plugin overnight then vend for 12 hrs).
2. Are you going to be moving your cart from location to location very often
3. How much storage space do you need
4. What type of surface will your cart be set up on most of the time
5. Where are you planning on setting up your cart inside or outside
6. How are you going to transport it
7. Do you need a place to put a water container to wash your scoopers
8. Will you need an umbrella bracket on your cart to hold an umbrella
9. Does your state require a hand wash sink attached to your cart
10. Would you like side panels for printing logo graphics or is stainless steel okay (this makes a different in cost to brand your cart and if you ever need to change it)
Before you take a plunge into spending your hard earn money investing in an Italian ice cart you should know the answers to all these questions. Don't just buy the first cart you see, do your research as this will save you money in the long haul. There are some really great carts out there and you should explore the difference in each of those carts. Yes they all can make you money, but just take time to figure out how you want to use this cart (Festivals, Semi-Permanent Location like a parking lot, catering or Renting your cart) to name a few. Which Italian ice cart do you like?
post edited by howtosellitalianice - 2013/02/12 14:13:41