my truck is a 1990 Grumman with a 454 - in its former life it was Boise's local Snap on Truck well known in the area and the only one for over a decade- very well kept - its cargo is 16' with a high roof - total length is 24 foot- it has a steel lift gate on the back which im keeping on it
, other awesome extras;
- Honda liquid cooled genny 6000Watt
- roof AC (will use it primarily while driving)
- 4 6v extreme heavy duty Interstate deep cycle batts (232 AH each) system with a 5000 watt inverter
- huge undermount propane tank
- nice 12 v system and lighting with 20" Thinlites thruout
2 110watt 6.5 amp solar panels and charge controlller that ive added
8 cu foot sundanzer chest freezer that runs on 6 amp 12v!
- so far i have don the following;
- stripped and decoratively finished the exterior
- clear coated the exterior with Glisten PC
- installed the inset alluminum window 40x 60
- wired for all 110vac and 12v
- sourced 100% equip /purchased 90% - im waiting for the last moment for a few big ticket items
- i will be covering the interior with a galvanized material with the same pebble finish as FRP - i know there are pros and cons but i prefer the look of metal (does it show?) and i prefer working with metal rather than plastic- i am also not as impressed with FRP longevity in the trucks ive seen.