Excellent commercial real estate agent/broker needed in San Juan Capistrano area

LagunaMom
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Excellent commercial real estate agent/broker needed in San Juan Capistrano area - Tue, 03/12/13 10:05 PM
Second location of our restaurant in a SJC strip mall has been standing vacant for months.  We need to sublet it right away.  Can anyone recommend a commercial real estate company that can help?  Would prefer a major like Coldwell Banker, but it must be a saavy company with a proven track record.  Thanks.

chefbuba
  • Total Posts : 1951
Re:Excellent commercial real estate agent/broker needed in San Juan Capistrano area - Wed, 03/13/13 10:48 AM
And this has what to do with food??????

LagunaMom
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:Excellent commercial real estate agent/broker needed in San Juan Capistrano area - Wed, 03/13/13 11:50 AM
It has to do with a restaurant property (formerly a pizza place) that we've got to get out of.  We need to sublet it. 

wheregreggeats.com
  • Total Posts : 4530
Re:Excellent commercial real estate agent/broker needed in San Juan Capistrano area - Wed, 03/13/13 1:03 PM
I can see where this has to do with restaurant professionals ...
I don't know anyone, but I wish you luck.
Try  Insider status (I think you can post in the classifieds section with an Insider account).