Building Food Cart (Trailer) need to seal corners and seams

WildPotato
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Building Food Cart (Trailer) need to seal corners and seams - Sat, 03/23/13 3:08 PM
[Helpful answer received] / [List Solutions Only]
I recently bought a trailer that has been half converted to a food cart.  The electricity and walls have been redone, but the corners and seams aren't finished.  The walls are that white non-porous wall board that are in kitchens and baths.  I was wanting some sort of stainless steel corner or seam binding options, but the only thing I see online are corners and seams designed to fit stainless steel panels.  Which might work, but I was hoping for something I could easily screw in.

Any help would be appreciated, I have been searching the forums for a while and can't find anything on it.  

Rcoy
  • Total Posts : 91
Re:Building Food Cart (Trailer) need to seal corners and seams - Sat, 03/23/13 6:54 PM
[This post was marked as helpful]
I believe this page has what you need, but your local big box hardware store may as well.
marlite.com/frp-trim-and-installation.aspx 

<message edited by Rcoy on Sat, 03/23/13 6:56 PM>

slammin
  • Total Posts : 104
Re:Building Food Cart (Trailer) need to seal corners and seams - Wed, 03/27/13 7:18 PM
[This post was marked as helpful]
Before you get too far, you should check with your local heath department to see what they require. No sense doing something that the HD will make you change,  

WildPotato
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:Building Food Cart (Trailer) need to seal corners and seams - Tue, 04/16/13 12:47 PM
HD said FRP would be fine.. thanks peeps.