COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner)

Fire Safety Admin
2013/04/06 05:22:37
Costco has come out with another candy winner (IMHO) A 22 oz (plastic) jar of individually wrapped soft carmels. These make the old cellopane wrapped "Kraft Carmels" seem stiff and brittle  by comparison. The COSTCO product melts in you mouth and has a fine carmel/ dairy flavor. The large jar sells for under $4.00 and is the purfect size for sitting in my truck consol waiting for me to snag a couple while waiting for the boss to do whatever she is doing while I wait.
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/04/06 07:41:53
Sounds great. I really enjoyed the salted caramels you bought.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/04/06 13:27:04
Thanks for the heads up, Al. Putting them on my list.
drummagick
Cheeseburger
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/08/18 22:29:10
I haven't tried these yet (I will!!), butthe Costco Salted Caramels are AMAZING!!  Problem is, they don't carry them consistently.  There one month, gone for the next three.

I was in The Dollar Store the other day and they had these little bags of sea salt caramels for, of course, $1.  I bought two and brought them home and son pronounced them just about as good as Costcos.  I went back to buy more and they were all gone!  Boo!
starfire62
Cheeseburger
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/08/18 23:18:28
i can't wait for costco to come to buffalo in 2014
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/08/19 12:34:20
Even for an older couple with reduced needs...and not wine-drinkers, Costco still provides a great selection of foods and produce to keep us subscribing each year.
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
Re:COSTCO Soft Carmels (Another Winner) 2013/08/19 13:29:00
I buy Costco's tamales.  I am very hard to please when it comes to tamales and no one I have ever found in or around Knoxville had tamales that I enjoyed.  Costco's heat up very good and the cornmeal is always soft, the pulled pork with its spices is very tasty.  You can steam them or microwave.  I tried steaming them first and I found microwaving them works better and much faster.  Three minutes and they are steaming ready.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN