Well, let's do these in their proper order:
1. Ban all types of guns, even squirt guns, since they could be filled with acid.
2. Ban all swords, axes, hatchets and tools with a sharp edge.
3. Ban all knives, except table knives.
4. Ban all needles, except knitting needles.
5. Ban all scissors, except blunt kindergarten scissors.
6. Ban all types of hammers, including sledge hammers.
7. Ban all bricks, cement blocks and stones weighing over 1 pound.
8. Ban all skillets and cast iron pots.
9. Ban all insect sprays, acids (including vinegar), lye and toxic chemicals.
10 Ban all vehicles that could run over or hit a person.
11. Ban all objects a person could fall from (airplanes, ladders, roofs, etc)
12. What else have we forgotten?