The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN

Sirloin
2013/05/11 17:07:35
My dad recently told me about this burger and ever since I have been trying to duplicate it.  Never with success.  I went there to try it out and see what I was missing and doing wrong.

OMG this is a wonderful, rich burger.

2/3 lb freshly ground hamburger, swiss cheese, bechemel sauce with carmelized onions and sauted mushrooms, with sour cream folded in.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My problem before was not making the bechemel sauce that is the key to success.

The place is kind of small and can fill up quickly, they have recently been in Southern Living and a few other articles here and there.  The Simply Southern Show a few weeks back also touted  this place.  The place is packed now. 

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden
713 McFerrin Ave
Nashville, TN

http://thepharmacynashville.com/
https://twitter.com/ThePharmacy1

I really want to like this place as roadfood worthy but it is still to new.  They do adhere to most of the RF guidlines, but traditionalist may have the opposite opinion.  Which is ok, we all have our own definition when it comes to Roadfood.

post edited by CajunKing - 2013/05/11 19:21:24
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/11 19:23:36
I forgot to add:

They make REAL Milkshakes, phosphates and sodas too.

Along with their Beer Garden and their many choices of brews.
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/12 09:44:09
But can you get a 2nd table just to hold the food you've ordered? 
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/13 16:51:40
ChiTownDiner

That all depends on when you get there, space is extremely limited unless you eat outside in the beer garden when the weather is better.
billyboy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/13 16:53:45
CK, before reading your description I was but a mere lad.  I am now a man.  Thank you.
fishtaco
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/15 14:14:02
I have looked at this for days and I just don't know. Perhaps one day!
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/15 15:29:09
CajunKing

ChiTownDiner

That all depends on when you get there, space is extremely limited unless you eat outside in the beer garden when the weather is better.

That settles it...we must have beer garden weather for our outing! 
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:The Stroganoff Burger @ The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden - Nashville, TN 2013/05/16 16:06:34
INDEED!!!