Roasted Tilapia

Junior Burger
2013/05/27 12:34:57
Please share your ideas with me to prepare Roasted Tilapia. Thanks!
felix4067
Filet Mignon
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 15:15:41
So are you asking all these questions because you would like to use our recipes in your restaurant? There are better ways to go about that.
pnwchef
Filet Mignon
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 15:48:27
Tilapia, is a fish that is farm raised eating its own sh-t. My feeling is, if they eat sh-t, and you are what you eat, then why would someone eat it. There are much better fish to serve in a Kosher Restaurant. I would get a fresh program going and offer a fresh catch of the say............pnwc
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 16:11:40

edwmax
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 17:22:49
pnwchef

Tilapia, is a fish that is farm raised eating its own sh-t. My feeling is, if they eat sh-t, and you are what you eat, then why would someone eat it. There are much better fish to serve in a Kosher Restaurant. I would get a fresh program going and offer a fresh catch of the say............pnwc

I don't buy or eat tilapia.   ... I think this was a 'trash fish' farm raise in Vietnam and imported to the US.   In China and Vietnam the fish is feed manure and grows fast.    'Tilapia' name cover about a 100 different species of cichlid fish so you don't know what the h'll you would be buying and it is not worth the $6 to $8 per lb I  see in the stores.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 17:57:20
Finally! 

It took them almost 3 years to spam us with their ID 4 times.

That's not Kosher in my book.

felix4067
Filet Mignon
Re:Roasted Tilapia 2013/05/27 18:01:38
edwmax

I don't buy or eat tilapia.   ... I think this was a 'trash fish' farm raise in Vietnam and imported to the US.   In China and Vietnam the fish is feed manure and grows fast.    'Tilapia' name cover about a 100 different species of cichlid fish so you don't know what the h'll you would be buying and it is not worth the $6 to $8 per lb I  see in the stores.

Good lord, but fish is ridiculously priced where you are! Tilapia goes for $3.99 per pound here, on sale you can usually get it for $2.99.