Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 61 to 85 of 85
pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2230
Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 12:48 PM (permalink)

I just got a E-Mail from Tom, he thanks you all for the caring and support. He said anytime your coming by Chubby's BBQ, stop in, he would love to see you all...............

It's the world's biggest stage, and a lucky small business could be on it right
beside some of the biggest brands.

I just voted for my favorite business. Click here to vote for them, too!
http://intuit.me/18xOcre

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6217
    Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 12:55 PM (permalink)
    It seems that you can continue voting over and over, as long as you want to sit in front of your computer.  I just kept going back and I voted at least 10 times.

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17810
      Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 12:57 PM (permalink)
      Go Chubby's!

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
        • Roadfood Insider
        Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 3:46 PM (permalink)
        I just spent the 3rd qtr voting for Chubby's

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6217
          Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 5:06 PM (permalink)
          CK
          I should have done something constructive during the 3rd quarter instead of watching the Steelers go down like a bucket of mud.  
          Now I'm going to go vote again.

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
            • Roadfood Insider
            Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 6:13 PM (permalink)
            The Bungles performed like they should - LOSE!!

Im on to the Niners vs The Pack, good game and lots of extra action.

MetroplexJim

• Total Posts: 3704
              Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 6:26 PM (permalink)
              lleechef

CK
              I should have done something constructive during the 3rd quarter instead of watching the Steelers go down like a bucket of mud.  
              Now I'm going to go vote again.

Good idea.  Helps me drown my sorrow.

FriedClamFanatic

• Total Posts: 1496
                Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 7:00 PM (permalink)
                OK, three votes in one day is about all my morals will stand.but..If I get a whiff of that brisket, I may be forced to become another fan of Mayor Daley.uh........I mean, Tom

Wabbit

• Total Posts: 477
                  Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 7:43 PM (permalink)
                  Yes, I voted.. Hope to see Chubbys  win.. and next trip to the out laws.. err I mean Mr Wabbits family. I look forward to a nice visit.

Treetop Tom

• Total Posts: 321
                    Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 9:37 PM (permalink)
                    lleechef

It seems that you can continue voting over and over, as long as you want to sit in front of your computer.  I just kept going back and I voted at least 10 times.

Careful - you may be hurting the cause, not helping, according to the rules:

"Multiple votes received from any person or email address in excess of this stated number will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise voting tallies or not consider the score for Public Appeal should the voting appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way."
                    <message edited by Treetop Tom on Sun, 09/8/13 9:40 PM>

1bbqboy

• Total Posts: 4542
                      Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Sun, 09/8/13 11:40 PM (permalink)
                      I think the Sterns should just give this website to Tom, so his adoring admirers can heap praise on him 24/7. Nothing else matters.

MetroplexJim

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:23 AM (permalink)
                        1bbqboy

I think the Sterns should just give this website to Tom, so his adoring admirers can heap praise on him 24/7. Nothing else matters.

As this is but one thread among 1,000's I do not see a problem here. 
                        So, why create one?
                        Peace.

1bbqboy

• Total Posts: 4542
                          Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:28 AM (permalink)
                          what problem?

MetroplexJim

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:35 AM (permalink)
                            1bbqboy

what problem?

Good! 
                            Then there is no problem. 
                            Silly me for thinking there may have been.
                            Sorry.

pnwchef

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 12:48 PM (permalink)

The people who eat at Chubby's and think he's doing a good job with his BBQ, come to this post. The people who either don't like Tom, or Chubby's BBQ, also know where they can go !!!!............It looks to me the people who like Chubby's out number the ones who Don't.......pnwc
                              <message edited by pnwchef on Mon, 09/9/13 7:32 PM>

Treetop Tom

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 1:09 PM (permalink)
                                pnwchef

The people who either don't like Tom, or Chubby's BBQ, also know where they can go !!!!

Yep, they can go 5 miles up Waynesboro Pike to Frontier Bar-B-Q.  Maybe they'll find it more to their liking!!!! 
                                <message edited by Treetop Tom on Mon, 09/9/13 1:28 PM>

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3661
                                  Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 6:05 PM (permalink)
                                  No thanks................been there and have done that.  I will stick to Chubby's!    However, you might be able to get1!bbqboy to join you!  
                                  <message edited by Greymo on Mon, 09/9/13 6:12 PM>

Phildelmar

• Total Posts: 788
                                    Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 6:17 PM (permalink)
                                    Looks like I'll have to try Chubbys

Treetop Tom

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 7:57 PM (permalink)
                                      Greymo

No thanks................been there and have done that.  I will stick to Chubby's!    However, you might be able to get1!bbqboy to join you!  

To each his/her own.  I'll stick to the BBQ that gets a 100% recommendation on a popular food review website that probably has to remain nameless.   Not sure what Chubby's gets.  I am extremely surprised that although you apparently worship Chubby's you were willing to try another BBQ restaurant only 5 miles away from your "BBQ Heaven" - very open-minded of you!  Unusual, but open-minded nonetheless.
                                      <message edited by Treetop Tom on Mon, 09/9/13 8:15 PM>

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17810
                                        Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 8:12 PM (permalink)
                                        Treetop Tom

Greymo

To each his/her own.  I'll stick to the BBQ that gets a 100% recommendation on Urbanspoon.   Not sure what Chubby's gets.  I am extremely surprised that although you apparently worship Chubby's you were willing to try another BBQ restaurant only 5 miles away from your "BBQ Heaven" - very open-minded of you!  Unusual, but open-minded nonetheless.

Ah well, apparently there's room here for snarkiness.

pnwchef

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:10 PM (permalink)
                                          I talked with Tom today, Chubby's BBQ was asked to cater a banquet for a small group of people. In most cases, this isn't that big of a deal, in this case, it is..............take a look at the group of people Tom was asked to cater his fine BBQ food.

There are currently 79 living recipients of the United States military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor. The Medal of Honor is bestowed to any member of the United States armed forces who distinguishes himself "conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States."[1]
                                          Of the 79 living recipients, 10 earned their Medals of Honor in World War II, 11 in the Korean War, 53 in the Vietnam War, and five in the War in Afghanistan. Four earned their medal while serving in the U.S. Air Force, 52 in the U.S. Army, 16 in the U.S. Marine Corps, and 7 in the U.S. Navy. The oldest recipient is Nicholas Oresko, aged 96, whereas the youngest is Dakota Meyer, aged 25. Only two medal holders are still on active duty in the U.S. military, War in Afghanistan soldiers Leroy Petry and Ty Carter, both of the U.S. Army. Among the recipients are former U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey and three retired generals: Patrick Henry Brady and Robert F. Foley of the Army and James E. Livingston of the Marine Corps.

Great job Tom, I'm proud of you..............pnwc

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3661
                                            Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:30 PM (permalink)
                                            pnwchef

I talked with Tom today, Chubby's BBQ was asked to cater a banquet for a small group of people. In most cases, this isn't that big of a deal, in this case, it is..............take a look at the group of people Tom was asked to cater his fine BBQ food.

There are currently 79 living recipients of the United States military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor. The Medal of Honor is bestowed to any member of the United States armed forces who distinguishes himself "conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States."[1]
                                            Of the 79 living recipients, 10 earned their Medals of Honor in World War II, 11 in the Korean War, 53 in the Vietnam War, and five in the War in Afghanistan. Four earned their medal while serving in the U.S. Air Force, 52 in the U.S. Army, 16 in the U.S. Marine Corps, and 7 in the U.S. Navy. The oldest recipient is Nicholas Oresko, aged 96, whereas the youngest is Dakota Meyer, aged 25. Only two medal holders are still on active duty in the U.S. military, War in Afghanistan soldiers Leroy Petry and Ty Carter, both of the U.S. Army. Among the recipients are former U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey and three retired generals: Patrick Henry Brady and Robert F. Foley of the Army and James E. Livingston of the Marine Corps.

Great job Tom, I'm proud of you..............pnwc

Guess that they did not know about Frontier Barbeque

SUZYQICU

• Total Posts: 28
                                              Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:44 PM (permalink)
                                              Pnwchef must write for wikipedia.
                                              <message edited by SUZYQICU on Mon, 09/9/13 9:48 PM>

Treetop Tom

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 9:49 PM (permalink)
                                                Very cool.  We have tickets for the Town Hall Forum on Friday morning and are looking forward to it very much.  These medal recipients are true American heroes.  Good for Chubby's to be given the honor to serve those who have served us so gallantly and heroically.
                                                <message edited by Treetop Tom on Mon, 09/9/13 9:56 PM>

Treetop Tom

Re:Unofficial Report on Chubby's Barbeque Mon, 09/9/13 10:08 PM (permalink)
                                                  SUZYQICU

Pnwchef must write for wikipedia.

Some people have never heard of nor can they be bothered with such trivial and mundane things as attribution.  And that's very unfortunate.
                                                  <message edited by Treetop Tom on Tue, 09/10/13 7:16 AM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                    Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 61 to 85 of 85

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                    • No New Messages
                                                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                    • Read Message
                                                    • Post New Thread
                                                    • Reply to message
                                                    • Post New Poll
                                                    • Submit Vote
                                                    • Post reward post
                                                    • Delete my own posts
                                                    • Delete my own threads
                                                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com