Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky.

Double Cheeseburger
2013/06/21 13:57:46
I saw this place on a G. Garvin episode and it looked very interesting. It's a smokehouse that does traditional BBQ and some untraditional meats, like lamb ribs and elk burgers.

Has anyone here heard of or tried this place, and if so what's your opinion of it?
IansMom
Cheeseburger
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/07/14 07:17:38
Haven't been yet, but it's in the plans.. not too far from where I live in Louisville...
Pancho
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/07/14 15:59:28
Bonk

I saw this place on a G. Garvin episode and it looked very interesting. It's a smokehouse that does traditional BBQ and some untraditional meats, like lamb ribs and elk burgers.

Has anyone here heard of or tried this place, and if so what's your opinion of it?
Wow, I just checked out their menus. They have a basic menu and a separate "game" menu. Looks fantastic.
http://www.louisvillehammerheads.com/
Bonk
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/07/14 16:31:48
I asked a friend of mine who lives in the area if he'd tried it and he said he had not but several of his friends had and absolutely raved about it.

I've got to get down there...
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/07/14 16:59:40
It's on our list also.
IansMom
Cheeseburger
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/09/17 10:03:27
The owners have started a place called Game also..http://www.louisvillehammerheads.com/gameeem.html
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/09/17 12:23:32
Now that just might make for a good reason to head to Louisville. Oh, and I could introduce someone to the Brown Hotel's Hot Brown.
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:Hammerhead's, Louisville, Ky. 2013/09/18 09:12:11
Mr.Hoffman, I have always wanted a Hot Brown. Are you speaking of me? Might be worth a bus ride down to try both places and meet up with you guys and Al and Janet!!!!!!