Alaska's burger is a mooseburger
?? Well, there are a couple of problems:
1. Pick a place to hunt.
2. Stay there until you spot a moose (this could take days).
3. Shoot the moose.
4. Drag it out to your truck.
5. Take it to be butchered and ground up.
6. Grill your mooseburgers in -20 degree temps. (no hunting in the summer) or freeze and grill in the summer surrounded by mosquitoes.
7. Or, get on a plane to Santa Fe and have a green chile cheeseburger!
PS I really have had mooseburgers thanks to a friend that got one in the winter. A truly delicious burger, better than beef. Be sure to bring extra DEET.