Staten Island Pizza in the NY Times

Author
ken8038
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1601
2013/10/28 21:48:25 (permalink)

Staten Island Pizza in the NY Times

Good article in today's NY Times on the various Pizza styles and noted pizzerias of Staten Island. I've been to most of these and the only one I wasn't all that impressed with is Joe & Pats. Denino's is one of my all-time favorites. Pizza D'oro is a new one on me, and although Yelp reviews seem to be mixed, I plan in giving it a try at some point.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/30/dining/staten-island-pizzas-that-stood-the-test-of-time.html?hpw

2 Replies Related Threads

localtop10
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    Flagged as Spam (1)
    Re:Staten Island Pizza in the NY Times 2013/11/03 22:04:37 (permalink)
    Who is Local Top 10 (www.lt10s.com):
    We finally can list the top 10 after hard working 3 years to find out what is the best way to list the best restaurants and make them visible to the customers. Local top 10 tracks the physical address of the users to display the best top 10 listed restaurants on the home page in every single town. This is the most powerful, local searching tool and best way to find your customers.
    Members:
    Local Top 10 allows any restaurant to set up account and create their own profile. Premium  membership has the ability to use all features of Local Top 10. Including, editing ans publishing their own detailed menu,  coupon, write events and to be listed and searched on the list of Lcoal Top 10 home page. However, Free membership shares some limited features. We mainly focuses on restaurnat inndustry, and give all online tools that restaurants need. For example, you can use Local Top 10 as your website, put unlimited menu with very specific details , including name, ingrediants, price, picture and check out address, edit your coupon, publish your promotional events. The most importantly, Local Top 10 is the searching tool that list the best top 10 restaurants in every single town in the home page.
    Only resgistered customers can write reviews:
    Your customers can write reviews and you will receive them at the first place and manage them accordingly.
    Coupon:
    Local top 10 gives the best toool to make your own coupon and post them under your profile. Your customer can download them in pdf format  at the anytime and anywhere.
    Messaging:
    Local Top 10 has a strong messaging tool that members can send message to their customes. Members can send mesage each other. Messaging tool receives and send message.  In short, you can use the Local Top 10 as your messaging board.
    Event Publishing:
    You can publish your future promotional events which will be published on the home page. Your customer will know what is going on on your business very easily. 

leethebard
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6350
    Re:Staten Island Pizza in the NY Times 2013/11/04 04:53:46 (permalink)
    Denino's opened here in Brick...and after a year is always crowded..it's the real thing....SUPERB!!!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1