How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it!

Filet Mignon
2013/12/30 10:04:37
Here are a series of videos wherein the 'secrets' (product differentiations) of FF burgers are explained, including the ingredients of McD's 'special sauce' and how to do InO's 'animal-style'.

MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 10:13:13
Just do a You Tube search for "ballistic bbq channel" (or click link) and all the videos will come up.
post edited by MetroplexJim - 2013/12/30 10:18:02
pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 10:49:51
They spend a lot of time making it like the chains make it. I would rather make it, new and improved.........pnwc
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 10:57:36
pnwchef

They spend a lot of time making it like the chains make it. I would rather make it, new and improved.........pnwc

I agree.
But I am, at best, a line cook. 
Still, it is interesting to see some of the 'trade secrets' explored and explained to us amateurs.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 11:48:07
pnwchef

Sous vide, of course.

pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 13:43:06
MetroplexJim

pnwchef

I agree.
Still, it is interesting to see some of the 'trade secrets' explored and explained to us amateurs.

Hey Jim, your right, it may give people some knowledge on how to make some of the sauces.
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:How they (In-n-Out, McD, 5 Guys, Smashburger, etc.) do it! 2013/12/30 17:15:11
pnwchef

MetroplexJim

pnwchef

I agree.

Hey Jim, your right, it may give people some knowledge on how to make some of the sauces.

And to use parchment paper; wonderful stuff.