The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi

Junior Burger
Flagged as Spam (1)
2014/01/01 09:01:06
Making Sushi is very easy. Sushi is often a wonderfully scrumptious little Japaneses food that isn't typical towards the taste buds, and it is usually delicious and fresh. Going to sushi bars might be enjoyable, however cost a lot. If you're able to individually discover the artwork associated with sushi producing, you are able to spend less. No intense cooking and mixture required in preparing the healthy meal. When planning your own Sushi, you'll require following ingredients: Japaneses rice, green , rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and seasoning. You can always visit an Asian or Japanese specialty store to buy these materials and ingredients.
jacksreacher10
Junior Burger
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/17 09:57:26
I tried it once a few years ago, since that time I never try it again. So now if I want to eat, then always order from Sushi restaurant.
LJM
Hamburger
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/18 15:00:00
Well, if it's so "very easy", than why do Japanese sushi chefs require 5-years of training (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamae).  
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/18 18:00:33
They're slow learners?
lleechef
Sirloin
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/18 18:35:33
It is not "very easy" to make!  I made it a few times when I lived in Boston and had access to the freshest seafood.  It was definitely NOT easy.  Then I moved to Anchorage and had several sushi restaurants no more than 2 miles from my home.  Never made it again.
wookman8
Hamburger
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/18 19:11:09
Sushi chefs are definately skillful but another item bothers me: I see a lot of posts flagged as "spam" when obviously they are not. Perhaps people don't know what spam is? (not the canned stuff lol)
bartl
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re: The ingredients you need for DIY Sushi 2014/12/19 21:29:36
wookman8Sushi chefs are definately skillful but another item bothers me: I see a lot of posts flagged as "spam" when obviously they are not. Perhaps people don't know what spam is? (not the canned stuff lol)

Roadfood.com requires that you have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post a link. Would-be spammers often put a relatively meaningless post, often only vaguely on topic, and try to slip in a link. Or they will just cut and paste something from some other site and pretend that it is theirs (as fuzi123 has been doing).

Bart