Helpful Replyhot dog cart repair

Junior Burger
2014/02/17 03:24:20
i am in Phoenix AZ and just bought a cart that does not have a fresh water tank or anything that connects to it.  I have no idea where it gets hot water from the metal is missing that covered the fresh water tank. So anyways how can I replace this and where? It is a Victor cart that is about 9 years old. Not diamond plated simple basic cart. (with a lot of problems lol)
Thank you for any advice
post edited by azvails - 2014/02/17 03:26:37
RKB
Cheeseburger
☄ Helpful
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/02/17 07:58:28
You would likely get more response by posting this in the Restaurant Professionals section, they have a specific forum for hot dog vendors.
post edited by RKB - 2014/02/17 07:59:33
azvails
Junior Burger
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/02/17 10:56:17
Thank You I am new
RKB
Cheeseburger
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/02/17 13:07:39
You are welcome!
OzdogsOfPhoenix
Junior Burger
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/10/17 06:23:27
Sorry I missed you, hope you got it worked out but I'm glad this point was brought up.

You get a used cart under no warranty and something goes boink. The water tanks leak, the coolers leak, God help you if you got a propane leak, the carts get bashed and battered, the fixtures wear and tear, all that stuff.

Now I used to own a mechanic's shop and I can do all this stuff but frankly I'm too old and busted up for it and repariing carts would just be another distraction  BUT....

it's the kind of angle I wouldn't mind setting a young person or a capable person that needs a new income stream to do. Because I know a secret. I want to be careful with this secret and share it with some of you a bit at a time so that you  share it with others a bit at a time. The essence of this teaching is that we are all totally independent but we are all in this together  and more than that, we get to pick  who our we  is. It just so happens I am out fishing for people just like you from this ocean. The world likes to call what we do "capiatlism" but on our level all I see is creativity  and hope. It's so beautiful when we rise, it's just soul-crushing when one of us fails, it's frankly an honor to be a veteran slinger  and to offer help to you folks.

And can I just tell you that you are the smartest and best people in the world for taking risk and putting everything into it and upholding  our standards and pushing the envelope and taking the menu expermiental and keep doing what we do: meeting people's needs where they are. And keep believing  in yourself. And if it sounds like I am a native elder, well, I am but I am mostly white. And hispanic. Which is kinda like the same thing or twice the same thing. Whatever.

And if nobody else can repair  your hot dog cart in Phoenix, yeah, I can do it. What  I think I should do for the rest of you is beef up my ebook on how to buy a used cart so you aren't trying to spend money fixing it up. And then I can tell you what is required to fix a cart. Which I think I will do right now. Stay tuned.

ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/10/17 08:27:20
Restaurant professional forum, people!
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/10/17 08:40:35
Thanks Ann.
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/10/17 08:42:33
Mods should lock down or delete old threads in misplaced forums.
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:hot dog cart repair 2014/10/17 08:49:38
Driving me nuts-I think I will be reading about sausages and such, and then........