5 A's Restaurant (Greek) In Harvest Alabama

Double Cheeseburger
2014/03/08 12:56:32
http://www.al.com/enterta...ry_i.html#incart_river

Just because food is served on a Styrofoam plate doesn't mean it can't look and taste phenomenal. Witness the Chicken Kabob Plate ($7.99) at 5 A's Restaurant, a two-year-old Greek eatery in Harvest. Tender, juicy chunks of chicken breast, crisp lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, soft pita triangles plated attractively atop perfectly cooked, long-grain basmati rice.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:5 A's Restaurant (Greek) In Harvest Alabama 2014/03/08 13:08:58
I said to myself, like many others who have read this post may have thought, "Where the Hell is Harvest, AL???"
So I looked it up.
It's half way between Huntsville and the AL-TN State line on the road you would use (Rt. 53) if you were going from Nashville to Huntsville after you get off I-65. Not a destination spot but maybe if I were going from TN to Huntsville.
EdSails
Filet Mignon
Re:5 A's Restaurant (Greek) In Harvest Alabama 2014/03/08 13:13:12
Foodbme

I said to myself, like many others who have read this post may have thought, "Where the Hell is Harvest, AL???"
So I looked it up.
It's half way between Huntsville and the AL-TN State line on the road you would use (Rt. 53) if you were going from Nashville to Huntsville after you get off I-65. Not a destination spot but maybe if I were going from TN to Huntsville.

Yeah, you're like me. I had looked it up too. It seems Harvest is a magnet for large tornados. Yikes!" />