My special hot dog available this month only!

Cheeseburger
2014/04/06 14:48:47
I gave Keith at Hot Diggity in Philadelphia some ideas for a dog and one of them found it's way to their menu this month.

Israeli Dog

All beef Sabrett's topped with Fresh Cucumber, Smoked Eggplant Relish, Spicy Pepper Sauce, Mint Yogurt Sauce, and Sumac on a Liscio's bun. Also available with a Veggie or Vegan Dog.

It's also going to be drawn by artist Hawk Krall.

The Hot Diggity is located on South Street in Phildadelphia. See their website here:

http://www.thehotdiggity.com 
post edited by yuppicide - 2014/04/06 14:52:16
Turtle66
Cheeseburger
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/04/06 15:47:52
yuppicide

I gave Keith at Hot Diggity in Philadelphia some ideas for a dog and one of them found it's way to their menu this month.

Israeli Dog

All beef Sabrett's topped with Fresh Cucumber, Smoked Eggplant Relish, Spicy Pepper Sauce, Mint Yogurt Sauce, and Sumac on a Liscio's bun. Also available with a Veggie or Vegan Dog.

It's also going to be drawn by artist Hawk Krall.

The Hot Diggity is located on South Street in Phildadelphia. See their website here:

http://www.thehotdiggity.com 

Clicked on the link....Those dog pictures...WOW! Now im hungry. 
FriedClamFanatic
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/04/06 19:13:55
One to make a trip back into the city for!.even if I ended the sentence with a preposition
yuppicide
Cheeseburger
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/04/06 21:39:25
If anyone wonders why it's an Israeli Dog it's because they already do a Greek Dog or have done one before. So the ideas I was listing shared similar things with Israeli food.

One of the original ideas was to wrap the hot dog in a falafel and fry it.. looked awesome, but the falafel kind of got lost in the mix because the hot dog flavor overpowered it. I thought of that because I don't eat seafood and they already make a hot dog with a fish cake wrapped around it.
Twinwillow
Sirloin
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/04/06 22:52:25
Sorry, the only way I like my dogs are with mustard and onion sauce. Or just mustard and finely chopped raw onion.
Sometimes depending on my mood, with mustard and sauerkraut. 
post edited by Twinwillow - 2014/04/06 22:53:37
mar52
Sirloin
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/04/07 01:52:40
Oy! 

Are they selling seconds?
yuppicide
Cheeseburger
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/06/09 13:57:35
Philadelphia artist Hawk Krall did an amazing job drawing my hot dog. I love the rustic color tones of the bun and the hot dog..

post edited by yuppicide - 2014/06/09 13:59:35
Phildelmar
Double Cheeseburger
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/06/09 16:12:49
worth a trip
EdSails
Filet Mignon
Re:My special hot dog available this month only! 2014/06/09 23:36:06
It sounds really good, yuppicide. תּוֹדָה רַבָּה