We passed

Got our permit today. Passed with flying colors. We have been planning our food trailer for months, spent 100's of hours doing research, spent several thousands on equipment and have had many emotional ups and downs. It is all worth it to be your own boss after working for someone else your whole life.
post edited by Lulu's Fork in the Road - 2014/04/18 23:36:22
lleechef
Sirloin
Re:We passed 2014/04/18 23:53:48
Congratulations!!!  Wishing you much success in your new endeavor.  What kind of food will you be serving?
pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:We passed 2014/04/19 10:08:06
Congrats on the adventure, now the journey begins. Be good at what you do everyday, take, and listen to advice from everyone. Good suggestions come from the strangest places. Remember, it doesn't have to be my idea to be a good idea. Good food comes from cooks, great food comes from the heart. Be humble, make all your customers #1. If you think you have had emotional ups and down building the trailer, just wait and see what's ahead. This is the most difficult business to succeed in, be better than the rest...........Best of luck............pnwc
edwmax
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:We passed 2014/04/19 10:30:53
Congratulations   ... where will you be located so I can stop by when in Moultrie?
Adjudicator
Sirloin
Re:We passed 2014/04/19 10:41:29
Wow!  I work in Thomasville.  Great idea for SW GA !
Turtle66
Cheeseburger
Re:We passed 2014/04/19 12:51:23
Lulu's Fork in the Road

Got our permit today. Passed with flying colors. We have been planning our food trailer for months, spent 100's of hours doing research, spent several thousands on equipment and have had many emotional ups and downs. It is all worth it to be your own boss after working for someone else your whole life.

Congratulations! I my self look forward to the time when i will be able to make such a claim. (soon hopefully) Wish the best to you  
Re:We passed 2014/04/19 14:51:05
Thanks everyone.
Thanks for the advice.
We will be serving breakfast and lunch locally (at the Old Patio) currently a very busy convenience store located in an area with only one country style buffet place.
No other restaurants or fast food places within 3 miles.
We will do this during the week and do festivals and special events on the weekend.
kapowtruck
Cheeseburger
Re:We passed 2014/04/20 13:26:24
Congrats!!!!