Chocodiles

progoddess
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Chocodiles - Mon, 05/3/04 9:01 PM
I live in the Maryland area and am in serious need of Hostess Chocodiles. The only Hostess Outlet Store I was aware of in Baltimore has closed down. So if anyone knows where I can buy them or is willing to send me some, let me know. Rachel
belleastre@hotmail.com

The Travelin Man
  • Total Posts : 3698
RE: Chocodiles - Mon, 05/3/04 10:21 PM
Wow -- I haven't seen Chocodiles since I was a kid. I would say that I have not seen them in a store in well over 15 years. But, a great concept -- what was it -- a twinkie dipped in chocolate! Mmmmm....chocodiles.

Salty
  • Total Posts : 17
RE: Chocodiles - Tue, 05/4/04 9:39 AM
I used to love Chocodiles, but haven't seen them in ages. I stumbles across the website listed below. I've never ordered from them, but they may be the answer to your prayers.

http://www.hometown-treats.com/products/chocodiles.html

dasl_4
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: Chocodiles - Tue, 01/31/06 1:04 PM
They have them on Ebay

stephiegirl
  • Total Posts : 132
RE: Chocodiles - Thu, 02/2/06 10:16 PM
I googled Blackberry pies and when I did that I was directed to a site that had chocodiles also as well as other Hostess products. I placed an order in December for some pies and I received them with no problems, but a month later I received the same order for 10 pies and I thought my mom had sent them, but when I sent them an e-mail they said that they had made a shipping mistake and they were mine for free! I thought that was a pretty good deal. Too bad that wouldn't happen every month!!