Flags aren't working

marberthenad
  • Total Posts : 509
  • Reward points : 0
Flags aren't working - Fri, 06/4/04 10:49 PM
Maybe this is because I am using a Mac, but I have tried RF Insider using both IE5.0 for Mac, and Safari, but I cannot click on a flag anymore. I used to be able to. Has anything changed?

Are other users having problems?

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
  • Total Posts : 2096
RE: Flags aren't working - Sat, 06/5/04 10:02 AM
I have tested in Mozilla and IE for Windows, but not for Mac. It seems to work fine for me. I ran an update to the coordinates about two weeks ago, does that sync with your problems?

marberthenad
RE: Flags aren't working - Sat, 06/5/04 10:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

I have tested in Mozilla and IE for Windows, but not for Mac. It seems to work fine for me. I did run an update to the coordinates about two weeks ago, does that sync with your problems?

It might. It was the first time I tried to use Insider in about a month.

Ellieanddad
  • Total Posts : 18
RE: Flags aren't working - Sat, 06/5/04 10:06 PM
I'm on a mac g4 with safari 1.2.2, and the flags link fine for me, except that on some of the flags, the links link to completely different restaurants in different states, but I think that's a sys admin problem, rather than a browser flaw.
quote:
Originally posted by marberthenad

Maybe this is because I am using a Mac, but I have tried RF Insider using both IE5.0 for Mac, and Safari, but I cannot click on a flag anymore. I used to be able to. Has anything changed?

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
RE: Flags aren't working - Sun, 06/6/04 11:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ellieanddad

I'm on a mac g4 with safari 1.2.2, and the flags link fine for me, except that on some of the flags, the links link to completely different restaurants in different states, but I think that's a sys admin problem, rather than a browser flaw.
quote:

Could you give me an example of this please?

marberthenad
RE: Flags aren't working - Mon, 06/7/04 6:59 AM
I've been able to narrow down my problem, which only seems to be when I click on Pennsylvania. Other flags in states/cities seem to work.
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

quote:
Originally posted by Ellieanddad

quote:

Could you give me an example of this please?

meowzart
  • Total Posts : 773
RE: Flags aren't working - Mon, 06/7/04 10:48 AM
Flags in PA are not working for me, either. No links or highlights come up when I run my cursor over PA's flags. Other states seem to work.

marberthenad
RE: Flags aren't working - Sat, 06/19/04 12:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by meowzart

Flags in PA are not working for me, either. No links or highlights come up when I run my cursor over PA's flags. Other states seem to work.

Stephen

Any luck fixing the problem with the PA map? still not working for me.

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
RE: Flags aren't working - Sat, 06/19/04 10:15 PM
Yes, I just uploaded an update. It should be working now for that location, but others are still breaking