Flags aren't working

Double Cheeseburger
2004/06/04 22:49:58
Maybe this is because I am using a Mac, but I have tried RF Insider using both IE5.0 for Mac, and Safari, but I cannot click on a flag anymore. I used to be able to. Has anything changed?

Are other users having problems?
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/05 10:02:54
I have tested in Mozilla and IE for Windows, but not for Mac. It seems to work fine for me. I ran an update to the coordinates about two weeks ago, does that sync with your problems?
marberthenad
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/05 10:42:59
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

I have tested in Mozilla and IE for Windows, but not for Mac. It seems to work fine for me. I did run an update to the coordinates about two weeks ago, does that sync with your problems?

It might. It was the first time I tried to use Insider in about a month.
Ellieanddad
Junior Burger
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/05 22:06:56
I'm on a mac g4 with safari 1.2.2, and the flags link fine for me, except that on some of the flags, the links link to completely different restaurants in different states, but I think that's a sys admin problem, rather than a browser flaw.
quote:
Originally posted by marberthenad

Maybe this is because I am using a Mac, but I have tried RF Insider using both IE5.0 for Mac, and Safari, but I cannot click on a flag anymore. I used to be able to. Has anything changed?

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/06 23:03:29
quote:
Originally posted by Ellieanddad

I'm on a mac g4 with safari 1.2.2, and the flags link fine for me, except that on some of the flags, the links link to completely different restaurants in different states, but I think that's a sys admin problem, rather than a browser flaw.
quote:

Could you give me an example of this please?
marberthenad
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/07 06:59:31
I've been able to narrow down my problem, which only seems to be when I click on Pennsylvania. Other flags in states/cities seem to work.
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

quote:
Originally posted by Ellieanddad

quote:

Could you give me an example of this please?

meowzart
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/07 10:48:58
Flags in PA are not working for me, either. No links or highlights come up when I run my cursor over PA's flags. Other states seem to work.
marberthenad
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/19 12:41:31
quote:
Originally posted by meowzart

Flags in PA are not working for me, either. No links or highlights come up when I run my cursor over PA's flags. Other states seem to work.

Stephen

Any luck fixing the problem with the PA map? still not working for me.
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
RE: Flags aren't working 2004/06/19 22:15:43
Yes, I just uploaded an update. It should be working now for that location, but others are still breaking