need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7?

Author
tsores
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 655
  • Joined: 2001/08/27 15:44:00
  • Location: Evanston, IL
  • Status: offline
2005/05/03 09:32:11 (permalink)

need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7?

One ticket available for Chicago bus tour on May 7. Anyone interested? e-mail at philip.roth@abbott.com
#1

5 Replies Related Threads

    Adjudicator
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5066
    • Joined: 2003/05/20 11:25:00
    • Location: Tallahassee, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7? 2005/05/03 17:28:14 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by tsores

    One ticket available for Chicago bus tour on May 7. Anyone interested? e-mail at philip.roth@abbott.com


    And you will sell for price paid ( I assume???).


    #2
    tsores
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 655
    • Joined: 2001/08/27 15:44:00
    • Location: Evanston, IL
    • Status: offline
    RE: need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7? 2005/05/03 18:11:50 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Adjudicator

    quote:
    Originally posted by tsores

    One ticket available for Chicago bus tour on May 7. Anyone interested? e-mail at philip.roth@abbott.com


    And you will sell for price paid ( I assume???).





    Yes.
    #3
    Adjudicator
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5066
    • Joined: 2003/05/20 11:25:00
    • Location: Tallahassee, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7? 2005/05/03 18:49:41 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by tsores

    quote:
    Originally posted by Adjudicator

    quote:
    Originally posted by tsores

    One ticket available for Chicago bus tour on May 7. Anyone interested? e-mail at philip.roth@abbott.com


    And you will sell for price paid ( I assume???).





    Yes.


    Well then! Unfortunately I am way south of Chicago (way, way south ;)
    Hopefully you will find a buyer in your locale. Believe me, I wish it 'twas 'moi !!!



    #4
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1744
    • Joined: 2000/10/23 05:15:00
    • Location: Baltimore, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7? 2005/05/05 14:16:39 (permalink)
    Tsores, twice this thread has shown up on my active thread list with supposed last posts by you, but when I go to the thread the post is not there. Something appears wrong.

    If you still have your extra ticket to sell, I would once again advise you to start a new topic, only this time title it "Selling one ticket to Chicago Bus Tour 5/7" or "Last chance for Chicago Bus Tour this Saturday". One could very easily interpret your current topic as someone looking for a ticket, not someone who has an extra to sell, and may therefore ignore the topic. Good luck.
    #5
    tsores
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 655
    • Joined: 2001/08/27 15:44:00
    • Location: Evanston, IL
    • Status: offline
    RE: need a ticket for Chicago bus tour May 7? 2005/05/05 14:22:02 (permalink)
    Good idea. Let me change the wording.

    Thanks.
    #6
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1