Re:new guy with generator question
A few thoughts...
1) Your 4 gen appliance distribution plan is faulty. The first and third you mentioned are doable. The plan for the second one isn't a good idea IMO as that unit will be running close to max output and could easily surge over 2kw. You can kill your coolers if underpowered. The fourth gen doesn't stand a chance with those appliances. Tip: list individual amperage for all units to have a true picture.
You could easily go LP with these: hot griddle, steam pan and Turkey roaster.
2) Weather or not you think you will never need/want to plug into shore power, you will. If you don't have experience you defiantly should not be narrow minded. If in fact you already have your mind set on the plan, it becomes confusing as to why even post for advice. To answer one of your questions, I think you just might be crazy. ;-)
3) With your 4 gen plan, from my experience I would run 2 boxes to go with generators running in parallel. You cannot parallel more than 2 honda eu models do I would run 2 sets of parallel generators.
4) I don't see (2) 3kw or even the (1) 6500w generators being enough to supply your listed appliances, but, I don't have the info in the units either.
5) Being underpowered sucks for many reasons. My advice would be to go your best to avoid it and avoid beating on your power supply.
Hope that helps.