running electrical system and getting shocked?
I've built 2 houses, rewired my brick and morter, have a bunch of rental houses and done tons of repairs but never have seen an issue like where I am right now...I'm getting slightly shocked every time I touch the bare metal at the service window, going in and out of all doors, ect. It's not a full on 120v shock but almost like a slight tingle but enough to concern me. I had full system installed and all working. All lights, exhaust fan, circuits and coolers working, just slight shocks. Only running 120v into power box, black, white, green going to right places in box. Running a ground to alum body, ground to the box, ground to trucks meg battery terminal which is grounded to engine and frame. Nothing hooked up to the box, period. No white, black, no breakers. Just the shore power. Why am I getting shocked? A lot of rain and wet ground but I shouldn't be getting this, right?
I ripped out the whole box today and installed a whole new box and it did same thing, getting shocked. What's causing this? Anyone know? Call me if u can I'm not on computer to check mail. Thx Mark. 706-392-2580