sea food pizza recipe is it right?

Author
syed
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2006/10/23 05:23:35 (permalink)

sea food pizza recipe is it right?

Hey all of you guys i have sea food recipebut i dont no that is it right what i have so please help me out once i again

thank you
syed

pizzarecipe.blogspot.com

2 Replies Related Threads

doggydaddy
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1847
    RE: sea food pizza recipe is it right? 2006/10/23 10:12:41 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by syed

Hey all of you guys i have sea food recipebut i dont no that is it right what i have so please help me out once i again

thank you
    syed

pizzarecipe.blogspot.com

There are too many to list. That thing looks bad from the crust on in. That may be the first thing that is turning me off from that picture. Why do you recommend a pizza crust mix when you have recipes for the real thing?

Crab and shrimps are tasteless when combined with the other ingredients listed. Omit the pineapple. I don't mind it on a pizza, but here, no. I don't see them, but olives don't help. You have green peppers and 'mashrooms' included. I think that too many items detract from the basic taste and that's the case here.
    Cheddar cheese does not belong on any pizza.

3/4 cup garlic and tomato sauce. How much garlic??? And to make a pizza right, a standard tomato sauce is too thin, watery and weak. You need a better sauce. Start with a puree based sauce made by yourself.

Keep it simple. Get rid of some of the items.
    On the east coast, clams are the way it is made. Some places don't even use a sauce. The place down the street adds shrimp and bacon. But that is it.

mark
    sizz
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1688
    RE: sea food pizza recipe is it right? 2006/10/23 12:07:48 (permalink)
    why Pizza Crust Mix? looking at the picture we see that this is a deep-dish style pizza. This is not your yeast dough type pizza. The difference being that a Chicago deep dish will use a combo of baking powder/baking soda to raise the dough. It's a Bisquick kind of thing. What we have here is a bunch of sea food on top of a soda-biscuit ..........what ever happened to the tradition sea food pizza..."anchovies"
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1