The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY.

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 61 to 90 of 91
Roadkill2009

• Total Posts: 1
Re:Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 12/21/09 1:12 AM (permalink)
James' BBQ Recipe
Ingredients
·         1 Boston butt - 8 to 10 lbs.
Liquid Base
·         1 cup Water
·         1/4 cup Moore’s Marinade
·         2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
·         1 Tbs. Liquid Smoke
·         1 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar (garlic flavored)
·         1 Tbs. Sherry Cooking Wine
·         2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
I use a glass 2 cup measuring cup for this.  In the measuring cup, place the 2 beef bouillon cubes in 1 cup of water.  Microwave on high for 2 minutes, and make sure the cubes dissolve.  Place the rest of the ingredients into the measuring cup and stir.

Dry Seasoning
·         1/8 cup Fajita Seasoning  (I use Legg’s Old Plantation Seasoning)
·         1/2 Tbs. Sea Salt
·         1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
·         1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
Just mix all the dry ingredients in an empty shaker, or just shake each one onto the meat individually and guesstimate.

Preparation
Place the Boston butt in a Crock pot with the fat side down.  Cover the entire Boston butt generously with the dry seasoning, saving a little to re-apply after you pour in the liquid base.  Pour the entire liquid baste over the top of the meat.  This may wash some of the dry seasoning off the meat, so reapply the dry seasoning as necessary.  Place the lid on the crock pot, and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours depending on the crock pot.  You may have to just keep an eye on the meat and adjust the temperature as necessary to keep from burning the outside.  Turn the meat over halfway through cooking, putting the fat side up. 
For 2 Boston butts, double the ingredients and cook in an 18 quart roasting pan at 325-350 degrees for 6 to 8 hours.  You may have to just keep an eye on the meat and adjust the temperature as necessary to keep from burning the outside.

After Cooking
Let cool enough to be able to handle.  Wear rubber gloves if it’s too hot (I wear them whether it’s hot or not).  Pull the meat, separating the bones, fat and other undesirable stuff from the meat.  You can also chop the meat with scissors if you like your bbq chopped instead of pulled.  If the meat seems dry, add some of the stock from the crock pot to it.

improviser

• Total Posts: 865
    Re:Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Thu, 07/15/10 10:12 AM (permalink)
    Here's something I've been making lately. Take chicken breasts or thighs, place them in the bottom of the crock pot. Dump a jar of salsa on top (I've been using La Costena brand, really spices it up). Cook on low for 7 and 1/2 hours. Remove the lid of the crockpot and stir in some taco seasoning. Recover and cook for an additional half hour. Tasty!

BelleReve

• Total Posts: 1136
      RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 07/16/10 4:38 PM (permalink)
      I've misplaced a recipe for one of the best beef stews I've tasted, cut out from Cook's Country magazine about 5-6 yrs. ago.  I know it called for tapioca as a thickener and you make a  hobo package for the potatoes and carrots to cook separately on top so they don't overcook.  I tweaked it a little, cut back on the full two onions it called for, as I felt there were too many and made the dish too bitter.  I also added whole mushrooms to the vegetable mix which did fine.

Does anyone have a similar recipe they can post?    

baileysoriginal

• Total Posts: 758
        RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Sun, 07/18/10 10:22 PM (permalink)

Rump Roast - my very favorite Crock Pot thing to cook - use a Slow Cooker Liner - add the roast - garlic - pepper - a few sliced onion rings - a stalk of celery chunked - a little soy sauce and a few squirts of ketchup.  Then either about half of a beer or half of a glass of red wine - drink the rest.

I usually cook it the day before and then put it in the fridge - it's easier to remove the fat and slice it - put it back in the Crock Pot and heat it again.  Then after the meal all you have to do is discard the liner.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15057
          • Roadfood Insider
          RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 07/19/10 6:03 AM (permalink)
          This time of year we use two slow-cooker/crockpots, but for making Fruit Butter.  After a couple of batches of Apricot Butter a few weeks ago, we now have done two batches of Earliblaze and Golden Delicious Apples. The Apples are very early this year, and really 'dry' due to the constant 90 plus degree weather. We use bottled apple juice in the cooking and a Foley Strainer to prep the fruit for the Crockpot. About 6 to 8 hours of slow cooking with Cinnamon and Clove added to the Sugar and Apples makes some really great Apple Butter.

We will pick up 2 bushels of Peaches today to do the same with Peach Butter (lighter on the Spices) tonight.  The Slow-cookers sure beat using the gas range in the kitchen during this hot time of year.

agnesrob

• Total Posts: 1790
            RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Tue, 08/3/10 7:40 AM (permalink)
            I bought a couple of beautiful smoked pork chops the other dat and thought they would go great with some collards. I put my fresh collards in my crockpot along with a dash of cider vineger, tiny amount of sugar, chopped onion, chopped garlic, pork stock and a dash of hot sauce. I put the pork chops on top of the greens and cooked on low for five hours. It came out so good. I never cooked greens in my slow cooker before. The pot liquor was to die for!  I highly reccomend it!

improviser

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 08/23/10 11:35 AM (permalink)
              I made this yesterday: Crockpot cheeseburgers.

Brown a pound of ground beef; drain. Place in crockpot with 1/4 cup of ketchup and one to teaspoons yellow mustard. This didn't seem like quite enough, so I added a bit more ketchup. Place cheese cubes atop beef mixture. Cook on low for three to four hours.

Note: Though the recipes calls for 3-4 hours of cooking on low, I found that while it was good, it seemed a bit dry. So I'm going to reduce the cooking time the next time I make it. 

You could slap the result on buns, but I just ate it out of a bowl, with some sweet relish.

improviser

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 08/30/10 9:25 AM (permalink)
                Yesterday, I put several chicken breast tenders in the crockpot, covered them with about 2/3rds of a bottle of hot wing sauce, plus a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. Cooked on low all day. You could put the chicken on buns, maybe with some blue cheese or ranch dressing, but I just had it in a bowl, with a hunk of bread to mop up the sauce.

Very spicy. I liked it.

improviser

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Tue, 02/22/11 5:41 PM (permalink)
                  Tried something new over the weekend. Poured some spaghetti sauce (I used a 26.oz jar of Ragu with peppers and mushrooms), added a cup and a half of water, threw in some cannellini beans (the recipe called for a 1 lb. can of beans but my crockpot isn't that big, I used about half of a smaller can) and then threw in some chicken breasts and smoked sausage. Cooked on low for 4-5 hours.

Made a tasty chicken and sausage soup.

tarragon

• Total Posts: 354
                    RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Wed, 03/16/11 8:01 AM (permalink)
                    Had this last night, and boy was it tasty! So simple, too:

1 pot roast, dry rubbed with salt-free lemon pepper and garlic/herb spice blend
                    1 can of jellied cranberry sauce

That's it, put the roast in the crock pot, empty the can of cranberry sauce on top, turn on low and let cook for @ 8 hours or so. If you take the roast out, you can add a slurry/roux to the cranberry sauce and make a gravy. It was just a bit sweet, but omg how delicious it tasted with some mashed potatoes on the side! Very tasty. :)

Sundancer7

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Wed, 03/16/11 12:45 PM (permalink)
                      I am preparing a corned beef with seasoning and cabbage with potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and chicken stock in the crockpot.  I will let it rip for about 8-10 hours on low.  ROZ (Iwanago) will take it to her employees tomorrow.  It will travel in the crockpot and be nice, fresh and hot on arrival.

She will slice it when she serves it.

Paul E. Smith
                      Knoxville, TN

ALLGOOD

• Total Posts: 167
                        RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Wed, 03/16/11 1:26 PM (permalink)
                        Cheezy Hot Dogs & Potatos:
                        1 lb. package of Oscar Mayer hot dogs sliced into thin pennies.
                        1 large jar Cheez Whiz
                        1 small (8oz) container Sour Cream (full-fat, no dainty stuff)
                        6 medium baking (russet) potatoes peeled, boiled, and roughly cubed (not diced) Place all in round or oval slow cooker.  Add a touch of milk (1/2 c or so) if desired.  Sprinkle with any seasoning you crave (garlic powder, Lawry's, pepper, salt, etc.)
                        Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

bartl

• Total Posts: 1203
                          RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Wed, 03/16/11 7:53 PM (permalink)
                          I have seen numerous meatloaf recipes for crockpots, but what I have NOT seen is instructions for people who have never made one in a crockpot. How do you form and shape the meat?

2nd, unrelated question: any good chicken marsala recipes for the crockpot? Shoprite in New Jersey is selling boneless chicken breasts at $1.69 a pound for 2-3 pounds this week, and I just found an unopened bottle of Marsala in the cupboard...

Bart

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9526
                            RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Wed, 03/16/11 8:55 PM (permalink)
                            bartl

I have seen numerous meatloaf recipes for crockpots, but what I have NOT seen is instructions for people who have never made one in a crockpot. How do you form and shape the meat?
                            Bart

Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe
                            Ingredients:
                            • 1 1/2 pounds very lean ground beef
                            • 1 egg
                            • 1 cup finely chopped onion
                            • 1 cup soft torn bread crumbs
                            • 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
                            • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
                            • 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
                            • 1 cup ketchup, divided
                            Preparation:
                            Spray Crockpot with butter-flavored cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, egg, mustard, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and 1/2 cup ketchup. Shape mixture into a ball and place in slow cooker. Spread remaining ketchup over top of loaf. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
                            Serves 6.

<message edited by Foodbme on Wed, 03/16/11 8:57 PM>

bartl

• Total Posts: 1203
                              RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 03/18/11 11:32 PM (permalink)
                              Foodbme
                              Spray Crockpot with butter-flavored cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, egg, mustard, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and 1/2 cup ketchup. Shape mixture into a ball and place in slow cooker. Spread remaining ketchup over top of loaf. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.

OK, that means the meatloaf should be shaped like a sphere, with only the bottom touching the crockpot? Or maybe the bottom and one point on the side, or should it be balanced?

Bart

Route 11

• Total Posts: 752
                                RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 05/16/11 12:29 PM (permalink)
                                Cheap and Vegetarian Crockpot Chili

You need:
                                One onion and a green pepper, sauteed
                                1 packet of chili seasoning (low sodium)
                                1 can hot chili beans
                                1 can of beans (whatever you have, black, pinto), drained
                                1 beer
                                1 bag Morningstar crumbles
                                1 can diced tomatoes
                                Put this mess in your crockpot and let it go on low for about 5 hours. Use the cheapest beer you have.

deepfryerdan

• Total Posts: 61
                                  RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Tue, 07/5/11 11:02 AM (permalink)
                                  From my blog deepfryerdan.wordpress.com :

Ingredients
                                  1 4-5 pound Pork Butt Roast
                                  1 Tablespoon seasoned salt
                                  1 tablespoon garlic salt
                                  1 tablespoon pepper
                                  4 tablespoons liquid smoke
                                  1 large sweet onion, sliced into rings
                                  1 cup water
                                  Directions
                                  -Firstly, I pour the water into the crock pot and turn it on low (why not get a jump on the heat?) and then I rinse the pork butt off in the sink.
                                  -Next, mix the dry spices together in a bowl or something of the like and rub it into the meat. Getting it into the cracks and crevices is good practice.
                                  -Now the liquid smoke. I never measure this stuff. Usually just a few hits on each side is more than enough.
                                  -Place the meat ever so gently into the crock pot and spread the onions all over. Place the lid on and let it cook for 7-9 hours (I usually do 9).
                                  -Once finished, remove the pork and tear it up with a couple forks.
                                  Serving and Notes
                                  -Do NOT open the lid during the cooking process, you will lose way too much moisture and heat and the meat will end up tough.
                                  -If you don’t know how to serve barbecue: serve with hamburger buns (or hoagie rolls – much better) and barbecue sauce (homemade is best.. seriously)

Route 11

• Total Posts: 752
                                    RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Sun, 12/2/12 9:53 PM (permalink)
                                    Adaptation Of Edna Lewis's Kidney Bean Soup

Note: This is a soup from poor times. Very plain but very filling and cheap. I ate a big bowl with some bread and butter tonight!

Ingredients:

1 bag kidney beans
                                    1 T. dried or fresh thyme
                                    1/2 to 1 lb smoked meat (I used Trader Joe's Bacon Ends and Pieces)
                                    Salt and Pepper

Rinse kidney beans and pick over. Let them soak for six hours.

Drain the beans and rinse them again. Put in crockpot and cover with water two inches above the top of the beans.

Cut meat into small pieces. Drop that in and add the thyme. Stir.

Cook on low heat for 8+ hours. I let mine go all day. You want the broth to be syrupy.

Add salt and pepper to taste. 

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                                      RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 12/3/12 12:49 PM (permalink)
                                      Browned country style ribs( salt and pepper). Add a half cup bbq sauce to bottom of crock. Add ribs..top with sauce, chopped onions and brown sugar. My favorite sauce is Roadhouse, but use what you like. Cook on high 3 hours, then turn to low. If you arent home during the day, cook on low all day....easy and good!

Sundancer7

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Mon, 12/3/12 4:35 PM (permalink)
                                        I made two crockpots of beef stew last evening and I let both cook overnight for a total of about 12 hours.  I used two packages of beef stew veggies plus a extra bunch of potatoes, carrots, pearl onions and celery and I added beef broth to each, a couple of tablespoons of flour and about two pounds of cubed chuck roast, two packages of beef stew spices and a whol jalapeno to each.

Real good with some fried corn bread.  The gravy is outstanding.  I did flour the beef and browned it before added it to the crock pot.

Paul E. Smith
                                        Knoxville, TN

jericjames10

• Total Posts: 9
                                          RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Tue, 08/27/13 3:48 AM (permalink)

Ingredients:
                                          1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup
                                          boneless chicken breasts (as many as you need) - I buy the frozen ones with 6-7 in a bag - approx. 3 pounds
                                          1 bag frozen broccoli
                                          salt and pepper
                                          1 cup milk

Preparation:
                                          Place chicken in the crockpot. Cover with frozen veggies and cream of broccoli soup. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours. (Boneless chicken breasts might be dry if cooked too long.) Add milk about 45 minutes before done, or 30 minutes if cooking on high. Serve poured over rice!!! Yummy!
                                          <message edited by jericjames10 on Tue, 08/27/13 3:50 AM>

love2bake

• Total Posts: 1268
                                            RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Tue, 08/27/13 10:59 AM (permalink)
                                            BelleReve

I've misplaced a recipe for one of the best beef stews I've tasted, cut out from Cook's Country magazine about 5-6 yrs. ago.  I know it called for tapioca as a thickener and you make a  hobo package for the potatoes and carrots to cook separately on top so they don't overcook.  I tweaked it a little, cut back on the full two onions it called for, as I felt there were too many and made the dish too bitter.  I also added whole mushrooms to the vegetable mix which did fine.

Does anyone have a similar recipe they can post?    

Is this the recipe?

Hearty Beef Stew, Cook’s Country Magazine
                                            5 pounds boneless beef chuck-eye, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
                                            3 T vegetable oil
                                            4 medium onions, chopped fine
                                            1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
                                            2 c low-sodium chicken or beef broth
                                            3 T soy sauce
                                            1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
                                            1 pound red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
                                            1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
                                            1 1/2 t minced fresh thyme
                                            2 bay leaves
                                            2 T Minute Tapioca
                                            2 c frozen peas, thawed
                                            1. Dry beef with paper towels, then season with salt and pepper.  Heat 1 T oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking.  Add half of beef and brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.  Transfer to slow-cooker and repeat with remaining beef (you shouldn’t need more oil).
                                            2. Add 1 T oil, onions, and 1/4 t salt to empty skillet and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes.  Add tomato paste and cook, stirring well, for 2 minutes.  Add broth and soy sauce, bring to simmer, and transfer to slow-cooker.
                                            3. Toss carrots, parsnips, potatoes, 1/2 t thyme, and remaining 1 T oil into bowl.  Season with salt and pepper.  Wrap vegetables in foil packet that will fit in slow cooker.  Stir bay leaves and tapioca into slow cooker; set vegetable packet on top of beef.
                                            4. Set slow-cooker to high, cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours (Or cook on low for 10 to 11 hours.) Transfer vegetable packet to plate.  Carefully open packet (watch for steam) and stir vegetables and juices into stew.  Add remaining 1 t thyme and peas and let stand until heated through.  Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.

pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2225
                                              RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 09/13/13 9:26 AM (permalink)
                                              It's going to start cooling down soon, this looks like a nice Fall recipe. I haven't tried this, but, it looks good. I would adjust the seasoning to taste. The recipe calls for Oregano & Pepper, I think it needs a bit more   spices, and maybe some heat............enjoy...........

[id="role_document"] 

Pasta Fagioli in the Crockpot~ just like Olive Garden
                                              2 lbs ground beef
                                              1 onion, chopped
                                              3 carrots, chopped
                                              4 stalks celery, chopped...
                                              2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
                                              1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
                                              1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
                                              3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
                                              3 teaspoons oregano
                                              2 teaspoons pepper
                                              5 teaspoons parsley
                                              1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
                                              1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
                                              8 ounces pasta

Directions:
                                              Brown beef in a skillet.
                                              Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
                                              Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours. Add pasta the last 30 minutes.
                                              Serve with a nice crisp green salad and some garlic bre

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6200
                                                RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 09/13/13 12:16 PM (permalink)
                                                pnwchef
                                                I am shocked!   You never made pasta e fagioli??!!
                                                May I make a few suggestions to the Olive Garden recipe??  My mother (who is Italian) and her mother made it this way:  Start by browning some diced pancetta.  Add the finely chopped onions, celery, carrot and garlic.  Sweat the vegs.  Then add cannellini beans, do not drain or rinse.  Add the stock and tomato sauce (maybe not a whole jar), fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs, salt and pepper to taste.  Add the ditalini pasta at the end.
                                                We do not use ground beef, but of course you can if you want but now it sounds like chili with pasta.

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                                                  • Location: West Allis, Wisconsin
                                                  RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 09/13/13 7:56 PM (permalink)
                                                  Yum. Lisa! I think Bob would LOVE this!

lleechef

RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 09/13/13 8:27 PM (permalink)
                                                    ann peeples

Yum. Lisa! I think Bob would LOVE this!

Yep, it is delicious.  Now pnwchef had to go and mention it and MH said, "When are you gonna make this for me?"  So now I'm stuck having to make it......not that I mind.......the weather is cooler and I do love pasta e fagiole!!!!

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                                      • Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                      • Roadfood Insider
                                                      RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Fri, 09/13/13 9:27 PM (permalink)
                                                      pnwchef - That is nothing like the recipe I used all those years ago at OG.  Lisa is correct with the cannellini beans and not kidney beans.  That was the one soup I didnt mind making or eating at OG.  After I left Og it took over 5 years before I could eat ANYTHING "Italian".

With the weather changing for the SUDDEN cooler today (30+ degrees cooler than the day before) Pasta e Fagiole it is this weekend

myterry2

• Total Posts: 526
                                                        • Location: Lake Forest, IL
                                                        RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Sat, 09/14/13 2:10 AM (permalink)
                                                        I've got to find my crockpot...all these receipes sound great...where does one start.

pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2225
                                                          • Location: Kennewick, WA
                                                          RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Sat, 09/14/13 9:23 AM (permalink)
                                                          lleechef

pnwchef
                                                          I am shocked!   You never made pasta e fagioli??!!
                                                          May I make a few suggestions to the Olive Garden recipe??  My mother (who is Italian) and her mother made it this way:  Start by browning some diced pancetta.  Add the finely chopped onions, celery, carrot and garlic.  Sweat the vegs.  Then add cannellini beans, do not drain or rinse.  Add the stock and tomato sauce (maybe not a whole jar), fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs, salt and pepper to taste.  Add the ditalini pasta at the end.
                                                          We do not use ground beef, but of course you can if you want but now it sounds like chili with pasta.

It takes a good Italian to step in a save the day...........Sounds good Lisa..........thx....Bill

lleechef

• Location: Gahanna, OH
                                                            RE: Favorite crockpot recipes, recipes ONLY. Sat, 09/14/13 12:56 PM (permalink)
                                                            CK
                                                            I was the chef in an Italian restaurant for 5 years.  I still don't like pasta or pizza......much to the dismay of MH.
                                                            pnwchef
                                                            Prego.  (Italian for "you're welcome", not that nasty stuff in a jar.)

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 61 to 90 of 91

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com