The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 51
swirsk53

User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 9:36 PM (permalink)
How does one progress through the hierarchy of the Road Food Order? I gather one starts as a mere Hamburger and moves up from there, but what are the criteria? Is it numbers of postings, frequency, range of topics, insight, capacity to hold food? Tell us oh wise ones

Poverty Pete

• Total Posts: 2266
    RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 9:42 PM (permalink)
    If it were all about insight, trust me on this one, I would be a super-duper roquefort-stuffed rotisserie tenderloin.

uncledaveyo

• Total Posts: 599
      RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 9:47 PM (permalink)
      You forgot "modest"

of course I'd be a Costco meatball.

swirsk53

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 9:57 PM (permalink)
        And where would a bag of sliders from White Castle fit in the order?

uncledaveyo

• Total Posts: 599
          RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 10:00 PM (permalink)
          To me, Swirsk, that would be nearly the top.

swirsk53

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 10:02 PM (permalink)
            on the same page!

Poverty Pete

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 10:11 PM (permalink)
              Oh, I forgot, I'm also modest.

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 10:38 PM (permalink)
                Nice tag-line Poverty Pete!

IansMom

• Total Posts: 394
                  RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Sun, 04/6/08 10:39 PM (permalink)
                  LOL Pete ..Congrats on being a Super-Duper Roquefort-Steffed Rotisserie Tenderloin

brittneal

• Total Posts: 1265
                    RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Mon, 04/7/08 3:37 AM (permalink)
                    a littlr off topic. Is anyone familiar with Geoffories of WHite OAk in Cinci?
                    He started woth a time unit in a new strip mall. Just a Goldstar clone with Greek specialities, As his biz grew so did he. He gobbled up units until he has about 6 storefronts tied together. Does a SRO crowd. Ohis bar biz huge now. He also aons Roadhouse(?) wings accross the trax-same deal.

britt

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6071
                      RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Mon, 04/7/08 5:48 AM (permalink)
                      If it's capacity to hold food, we should hold our meetings at a Giant Buffet and have at it!!!!~

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15059
                        • Roadfood Insider
                        RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Mon, 04/7/08 8:20 PM (permalink)
                        Stephen...take the spaces out to make that a run-on descriptor that is "Whole"!!

Poverty Pete, What did you do, ship some Ribs up to Rushmore?

buffetbuster

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Mon, 04/7/08 8:49 PM (permalink)
                          That is absolutely hilarious.....I love it!!! Poverty Pete, you always were a ground breaker!

Personally, I would have guessed, "big plate of Oysters Bienville".

swirsk53

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 1:33 AM (permalink)
                            This is great!!!!!!!!
                            I love that my question could start a dialogue and stand up routine that has nothing to do with answering my question and can crack so many people up in one sitting.
                            I have discovered the true meaning of something and would like to be promoted to a really good side of ribs, with a couple of 6's of something cold.

buffetbuster

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 6:38 AM (permalink)
                              swirsk53-
                              It based solely on your number of posts. Here is the scale:

0 - 49 Junior Burger
                              50 - 99 Hamburger
                              100 - 499 Cheeseburger
                              500 - 999 Double Cheeseburger
                              1000 - 2499 Double Chili Cheeseburger
                              2500 and up Filet Mignon

As for how to become a super-duper roquefort-stuffed rotisserie tenderloin, only Poverty Pete knows!

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                                RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 9:38 AM (permalink)
                                I want to be what Poverty Pete is!!!

MiamiDon

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 10:39 AM (permalink)
                                  OK, so why is it that some posters, (like anpeeples above) have a date under their names?

TJ Jackson

• Total Posts: 4481
                                    RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 10:44 AM (permalink)
                                    The date under the name is the expiratation date of one's "Roadfood Insider" paid membership

doggydaddy

• Total Posts: 1847
                                      RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 11:24 AM (permalink)

I just had a tenderloin last night and I still prefer and would not mind being a big, juicy hunk of prime rib.

mark

swirsk53

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Tue, 04/8/08 9:39 PM (permalink)
                                        quote:
                                        Originally posted by buffetbuster

swirsk53-
                                        It based solely on your number of posts. Here is the scale:

0 - 49 Junior Burger
                                        50 - 99 Hamburger
                                        100 - 499 Cheeseburger
                                        500 - 999 Double Cheeseburger
                                        1000 - 2499 Double Chili Cheeseburger
                                        2500 and up Filet Mignon

As for how to become a super-duper roquefort-stuffed rotisserie tenderloin, only Poverty Pete knows!

thanks.and where do sliders from white castle fit in the burger hierarchy? uo there with those peter luger lunch burgers?

Davydd

• Total Posts: 6222
                                          RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 9:44 AM (permalink)
                                          I don't have the aspirations of Poverty Pete's super-duper roquefort-stuffed rotisserie tenderloin. All I ever wanted to be was a breaded pork tenderloin sandwich, but I am glad I am no longer a double chili cheeseburger.

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6071
                                            RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 2:11 PM (permalink)
                                            We need to have a good california burger in there somewhere!

Oneiron339

• Total Posts: 2075
                                              RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 4:23 PM (permalink)
                                              I think the graduations should be changed. Four grade levels up to 1000 then only two thereafter. At the rate my posts get rejected - I'll never make it to Filet Mignon.

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7382
                                                • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
                                                • Roadfood Insider
                                                RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 4:29 PM (permalink)
                                                quote:
                                                Originally posted by leethebard

Why???? [|)][|)][|)]

I'll take a good midwest burger over a california burger anyday.

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9541
                                                  RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 4:48 PM (permalink)
                                                  When I grow up I want to be just like my Idol, Poverty Pete!

Poverty Pete

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Wed, 04/9/08 7:04 PM (permalink)
                                                    quote:
                                                    Originally posted by Foodbme

When I grow up I want to be just like my Idol, Poverty Pete!

If you are sincere and dedicated, grasshopper, I will show you the way.

swirsk53

RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Thu, 04/10/08 12:25 AM (permalink)

[/quote

Speaking of CA (and I am in NY) has anyone else tried Howards Home of the Avacado burger? around culver city or so, off of (I think) the 5 or 405? great burgers in a coffee shop setting. Pure Road Food.

In terms of the Birgers that should be in the hierarchy, I vote for a nice rare bacon chees burger, with good mozzerella as a "grade" worthy of seeking.

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                                        • Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                        • Roadfood Insider
                                                        RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Thu, 04/10/08 2:47 PM (permalink)
                                                        I think it is time to update the rankings, we need something more.

We go from Double Chili Cheese burger to Filet Mignon

There are more posters reaching the 2500 mark, and there is nothing after that

the rankings need to be expanded to add

2500 - 3999 ?????????????
                                                        4000 - 5999 ?????????????
                                                        6000 - 7999 ?????????????
                                                        8000 - 9999 ?????????????
                                                        10000 + ?????????????

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7382
                                                          • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
                                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                                          RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Thu, 04/10/08 3:18 PM (permalink)
                                                          quote:
                                                          Originally posted by swirsk53

We need to have a good california burger in there somewhere![/quote

Speaking of CA (and I am in NY) has anyone else tried Howards Home of the Avacado burger? around culver city or so, off of (I think) the 5 or 405? great burgers in a coffee shop setting. Pure Road Food.

In terms of the Birgers that should be in the hierarchy, I vote for a nice rare bacon chees burger, with good mozzerella as a 'grade' worthy of seeking.

Can't say I have, but the next time I'm in the L.A. area, and have a
                                                          hankering for some local ROADFOOD, I will definetely be looking forward to some of these

Oneiron339

• Total Posts: 2075
                                                            • Location: Marietta, GA
                                                            RE: User Ratings-Hameburger, Cheeseburger, 2x chili ch Thu, 04/10/08 4:15 PM (permalink)
                                                            quote:
                                                            Originally posted by wanderingjew

quote:
                                                            Originally posted by swirsk53

We need to have a good california burger in there somewhere![/quote

In terms of the Birgers that should be in the hierarchy, I vote for a nice rare bacon chees burger, with good mozzerella as a 'grade' worthy of seeking.

Can't say I have, but the next time I'm in the L.A. area, and have a
                                                            hankering for some local ROADFOOD, I will definetely be looking forward to some of these

And you deny you're a yuppie?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 51

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com