The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Post your bugs and issues here...

Change Page: << < ..1112131415161718 > | Showing page 16 of 18, messages 451 to 480 of 540
Tony Bad

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 03/26/12 2:24 PM (permalink)
joerogo

Personally,
I think that would be a great feature for the site.

Joe Rogo

joerogo

• Total Posts: 4463
    Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 03/26/12 3:05 PM (permalink)

Tony

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9565
      Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Tue, 03/27/12 3:39 AM (permalink)
      joerogo

Tony

I think I lost my Mind!!!
      I could have sworn Luca Brasi blinked at me! REALLY scared the c**p out of me!
      Lenny Montana, who was Luca, started his career as a wrestler before becoming an enforcer and bodyguard for the Columbo crime family. He really WAS a member of the mob! He passed away in 1992 after suffering a heart attack while in Italy,

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9565
        Re:How to Edit Messages with Photos Fri, 04/27/12 8:33 PM (permalink)
        I'm not getting any Email "Instant Notifications' to threads/forums I've subscribed to. HELP!!

Dr of BBQ

• Total Posts: 3716
          • Roadfood Insider
          Re:How to Edit Messages with Photos Tue, 01/22/13 9:41 PM (permalink)
          The search Engine is not working again
          Jack

amanda3

• Total Posts: 1
            Re:How to Edit Messages with Photos Wed, 01/30/13 10:38 PM (permalink)
            hm, here is very interesting

Twinwillow

• Total Posts: 4898
              Re:How to Edit Messages with Photos Thu, 01/31/13 12:45 AM (permalink)
              NYPIzzaNut

I had nothing but problems with IE when I had a PC.

On my Mac I use the latest version of firefox and safari and they work very well.

I've never had a PC. I've been a "Mac guy" ever since I bought my first iMac in 1998. I also have no problems using Safari (99% of the time) or Firefox.

Twinwillow

• Total Posts: 4898
                Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Thu, 01/31/13 12:48 AM (permalink)
                Foodbme

joerogo

Tony

I think I lost my Mind!!!
                I could have sworn Luca Brasi blinked at me! REALLY scared the c**p out of me!
                Lenny Montana, who was Luca, started his career as a wrestler before becoming an enforcer and bodyguard for the Columbo crime family. He really WAS a member of the mob! He passed away in 1992 after suffering a heart attack while in Italy,

To quote Dr. Frankenstein, "It's alive! "It's alive"!
                <message edited by Twinwillow on Thu, 01/31/13 12:54 AM>

chefbuba

• Total Posts: 1952
                  Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Thu, 01/31/13 11:02 AM (permalink)
                  Very annoying pop up ad that won't go away, only when I'm reading on my phone.

quijote

• Total Posts: 643
                    Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Thu, 01/31/13 11:12 PM (permalink)
                    The search engine isn't working right now.

Heartbreaksoup

• Total Posts: 407
                      Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Sun, 02/3/13 4:03 PM (permalink)
                      I'm not sure where else to put this...

What happens to the roadfood.com reviews of restaurants that are closed?  Are the pictures and the articles/reviews removed forever, or are they archived somewhere?

TBH, I don't understand the logic behind removing the reviews in the first place...

Bruce Bilmes and Susan Boyle

• Total Posts: 1350
                        • Roadfood Insider
                        Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Sun, 02/3/13 5:01 PM (permalink)
                        The reviews are archived.

NYPIzzaNut

• Total Posts: 3127
                          Re:How to Edit Messages with Photos Sun, 02/3/13 5:08 PM (permalink)
                          Twinwillow

NYPIzzaNut

I had nothing but problems with IE when I had a PC.

On my Mac I use the latest version of firefox and safari and they work very well.

I've never had a PC. I've been a "Mac guy" ever since I bought my first iMac in 1998. I also have no problems using Safari (99% of the time) or Firefox.
                          My Dell PC died of the Black Plague years ago and I got a Mac and never looked back - love love love it..

buffetbuster

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 1:05 PM (permalink)
                            Heartbreaksoup

What happens to the roadfood.com reviews of restaurants that are closed?  Are the pictures and the articles/reviews removed forever, or are they archived somewhere?

TBH, I don't understand the logic behind removing the reviews in the first place...
                            I am sure it is done so people don't drive far out of their way or make special plans to visit a Roadfood restaurant that is no longer in business.  It would be nice if we could still read some of these achived reviews, especially to see some of the phtoso, but they definitely shouldn't be mixed into the data base with restaurants that are still open.

• Roadfood Insider
                              Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 5:34 PM (permalink)
                              buffetbuster

Heartbreaksoup

I am sure it is done so people don't drive far out of their way or make special plans to visit a Roadfood restaurant that is no longer in business.  It would be nice if we could still read some of these achived reviews, especially to see some of the phtoso, but they definitely shouldn't be mixed into the data base with restaurants that are still open.

I like that idea. Do you realize there are 437 archived reviews?! I wonder how difficult it would be to set that up?

buffetbuster

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 5:53 PM (permalink)
                                437?  Wow!  It would be really nice if something like that could be set up.  I know I would love to see some photos of a place like Mendenhall Hotel Revolving Tables Restaurant in Mississippi, which I believe was reviewed here at one time..

• Roadfood Insider
                                  Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 6:15 PM (permalink)
                                  Actually, the Mendenhall predates this website. A spot check found Uglesich's, Wolfie Cohen's, the Yankee Doodle, Chiodo's, Dodd's Townhouse, Buntyn...

buffetbuster

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 6:20 PM (permalink)
                                    ....and I would love to see them all!  As would others, no doubt.

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17837
                                      Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 6:20 PM (permalink)
                                      Ah, the Doodle. It opened just when I first got off the bus right out front on my first day of high school.

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                        • Roadfood Insider
                                        Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 02/4/13 9:38 PM (permalink)
                                        I agree with BB and BB&SB it would be neat to see the archived reviews and photos.  I know when Michael was going through some of his past slides and posted them on a thread it was really interesting to see them.

OHHHHHH STEPHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                                        Pretty Puhlease

edwmax

• Total Posts: 2015
                                          Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Sun, 04/14/13 8:27 PM (permalink)
                                          For the past couple of days, each time I logon the forum uses the current time to search for new post.  Of course there is none.     The forum is not getting the last logon time from the old cookie.

David_NYC

• Total Posts: 2162
                                            Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 04/15/13 7:14 AM (permalink)
                                            It's 7:06 AM EDST on a Monday morning. At the bottom of this page it reads:
                                            Current active users There are 1 members and 101 guests.

David_NYC
                                            At the bottom of the main forum page, it reads:
                                            Current active users There are 240 members and 152082 guests.
                                            Most users ever online was 265559 at Sat, 04/13/13 6:02 AM David_NYC, joerogo, capt'n mike, sillydogz, buffetbuster, FRAZ627, russ jackson, rc51mike, tcrouzer, jman, Foodborne Wellness, leethebard, jcheese, uncle groucho, cjucoder, spicey, dgaviolac, jaylhorner, rss72, mike1980, sundancer7, Stephen Rushmore Jr., chrisjohn, morningglory, iluvcfood, donw9876, hannahbannah, Howie Pheltersnatch, myterry2, joclyn, CNW, totillie, mar52, rwood74, Bruce Bilmes and Susan Boyle, Felix4067, Meganarcle, wookman8, chefbuba, Manifesta, Bonk, bpcblake, foodbme, dakmart, Kokomo_Sno, fishscale28, danisd, NYPizzaNut, shanplourde, mikejames533, gsjuniper, bigbear, chicagostyledog, Hosch's BBQ, ces1948, buffy1711, zumguteetz, kaszeta, twinwillow, biker jim, cue, mayor al, jamesjack, ardee, mhill95, stinger159, BuddyRoadhouse, tntinct, davydd, sandwichking, will_work_4_bbq, edwmax, queen of clean, ehbmd, lost nation, ken8038, 6star, Tumbleweed365, pie diva, kinsalepm, wistah, JRPfeff, TJ Jackson, reese77, MacTAC, carolina bob, saps, wallhd, jimcfs1, Papa Dave, KenK, lleechef, bigfatsquirrel, RookieCAF, rkim, ann peeples, Pancho, jomackiewicz, starfire62, YOAman, Plb, kell3310, TnGuy, pmtn, Michael Hoffman, friedclamfanatic, FLATTOP5, any seafood, Wulfstan, cementhead, harbor, waderu, ourcoffeetruck, flyseye, cheesewit, improviser, pogophiles, kland01s, michigander, a.mckenna, kozel, junkyard, john b, Tooky, billyboy, pogo74, BBQ seeker, alexino3, pineyhill, wintahaba, Rcoy, Heartbreaksoup, HEARTBURN, QFan, jjthomson, JAM-ing HD, neesie, ScreamingChicken, thedogsled, monkibonz, seafarer john, wendyestrong@gmail.com, rumaki, trzhotel, FlaBill, o0carter0o, chrisoc, love2bake, drummagick, agnesrob, mousec, SDJunkMan, fatdoc, jm199, EdSails, rick513, DanielleKlein, porkbeaks, Jennifer_4, phatphil, chewingthefat, karilyn, tiki, wheregreggeats.com, froglegs, BelCibo, Root-Beer Man, trvlgenie, samsquantch, hatteras04, Ev1L, the wild dog, ChiTownDiner, hot dog empire, Nobullbob1, nose2tailathome, bobaloo46, GerryD, hdtravlr1, brookquarry, edboogie, cavandre, gb944, WDGE, dlancev, MilwFoodlovers, concessionplace, Michael Stern, emmymom, Shmaboo, BBQCanuk, dawnt, Mosca, mrclean, phlmaestro, cajunking, LeadBelly, D.B.Cooper, rkb, hella good tacos, Louis, earl of sandwich, ohnsman, Mags81, acer2x, barney, oilcan, rebeltruce, hft39465, dimmie2, subsailor, tdybr27, kurtsara, btm676, okc_rn, Milt, Dave S, webean, syrupmi, cluckinwaffles, josefinajoisey, sim, skavendc, skavendc, scrumptiouschef, easydoesit, Elib, JasonBell, ZekeTheCat, 45013, Al_BDog Gone, flippythered, The Travelin Man, davwud, agmccall, wanderingjew, metroplexjim, tbone654, mascot

Basic Forum Stats =================
                                            I bring this up because I replied to a post by Wesley in the Shakey's Pizza thread. He is listed as being online but I don't think he has the page open. I would log out, turn off the computer, and then come back the next day and go to the thread without signing in and finding I was still online. I also don't think there are 150,000 users actively reading this forum right now.

Michael Hoffman

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 04/15/13 11:25 AM (permalink)
                                              And once again Posts Since Last Visit showed empty just now, requiring that I reset the time of last visit in order to get posts since my last visit. This happens every time I hit Posts Since Last Visit.

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                                                • Location: West Allis, Wisconsin
                                                Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 04/15/13 1:14 PM (permalink)
                                                Very odd.........very odd indeed.
                                                I am not a guest. I am a long time poster. Oh, well. And I have to sign in every time......
                                                <message edited by ann peeples on Mon, 04/15/13 1:17 PM>

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Mon, 04/15/13 6:39 PM (permalink)
                                                  Anne, try logging out, close your browser, and then login at www.roadfood.com - that should work.

cavandre

• Total Posts: 1597
                                                    Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Wed, 04/17/13 2:42 PM (permalink)
                                                    Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Anne, try logging out, close your browser, and then login at www.roadfood.com - that should work.

I tried this...it didn't work for me!

Michael Hoffman

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Wed, 04/17/13 2:57 PM (permalink)
                                                      Still happening. I have to reset each time.

rumaki

• Total Posts: 967
                                                        • Location: Minneapolis, MN
                                                        Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Wed, 04/17/13 3:18 PM (permalink)
                                                        Even when I log out, close my browsers, restart my computer, and then log in anew, I'm still getting the "there is no record to display" response.

rumaki

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Wed, 04/17/13 3:19 PM (permalink)
                                                          Plus, I've lost my ratings and "Double Cheeseburger" rating, even though my number of posts appears.

rumaki

Re:Post your bugs and issues here... Wed, 04/17/13 3:23 PM (permalink)
                                                            Plus, it's duplicating my post, eliminated my ratings, and my designation at Double Cheeseburger.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..1112131415161718 > | Showing page 16 of 18, messages 451 to 480 of 540

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com