The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 30 Great Places for Fried Chicken

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 39
CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
  • Roadfood Insider
Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 30 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 4:15 PM (permalink)
It is offical, you can find great fried chicken in southeastern Indiana.

There now is an offical Southeastern Indiana Fried Chicken Tour that consists of 30 different restaurants around southeastern Indiana.  These restaurants are producing some of THE best chicken.

This tour was created by the promoters of "The Great Chicken Fry Off" and Canoefest in Brookville, Indiana.

Here is the link to CANOEFEST

Canoefest is Indiana's largest canoe race, last yr there were over 200 canoes in the races.

Here are the 31 restaurants:

1 - THE DAIRY COTTAGE
1116 Main St
Brookville, IN
765-647-5451

2 - PIONEER BAR & LOUNGE
412 Court St
Brookville, IN
765-647-7935

3 - YE OLDE SHACK
300 Main St
Brookville, IN
765-647-5571

4 - GOLDFINCH RESTAURANT
11161 US Highway 52
Brookville, IN
765-647-7600

5 - THE HEARTHSTONE   *
18149 US Highway 52
Metamora, IN
765-647-5204

6 - CEDAR GROVE TAVERN  * 
405 4th St
Cedar Grove, IN
765-647-6240

7 - LAUREL HOTEL
200 East Pearl St
Laurel, IN
765-698-2912

8 - CRICKET RIDGE  (golf course and rest/bar)  *
22087 Pocket Rd
Batesville, IN
812-934-6348

9 - FIRESIDE INN    *
2174 County Line Rd
Enochsburg, IN
812-934-4174

10 - OLD BRICK TAVERN *
8969 E County Rd 1300 N
Penntown, IN
812-623-2574

11 - ST. LEON TAVERN *
28920 State Rd 1
St. Leon, IN
812-576-3401

12 - J'S DAIRY INN
207 West Union St
Liberty, IN
765-458-5812

13 - WAGNERS VILLAGE INN *
22171 Main St
Oldenburg, IN
812-934-3854

14 -THE BRAU HAUS *
22170 Water St
Oldenburg, IN
812-934-4840

15 - HAV-A-BITE  *
19121 US Highway 52
Metamora, IN
765-647-2002

16 - OSGOOD GRUBB CO.  *
406 N Buckeye St
Osgood, IN
812-689-4362

17 - IGA GROCERY STORE
11153 U.S.52
Brookville, IN
765-647-6562

18 - WHO CARES BAR & GRILL
709 Main St
Brookville, IN
765-647-3893

19 - KENZIES AT THE MOUNDS * and * old and new owners 
9121 US Highway 52
Brookville, IN
765-647-4111

20 - BONAPARTE'S RETREAT  *  
8961 N US 421
Napoleon, IN
812-852-4343

21 - HOME TOWN GRILL
8971 N Spades Rd
Milan, IN
812-623-3768

22 - KLUMP'S TAVERN *  (oldest tavern in Dearborn county)
9809 N Dearborn Road
New Alsace, IN
812-623-4175

23 - LIL' CHARLIES *
504 E Pearl St
Batesville, IN
812-934-6392

24 - ZARACOS  * 
321 N State St
West Harrison, IN
812-637-3263

25 - NAPOLEON TAVERN *
8944 N US 421
Napoleon, IN
812-852-4404

26 - THA' STORE
104 S Meridian
Sunman, IN
812-623-2191

27 - STONES RESTAURANT
2376 E County Road 820 S Milhousen, IN
812-591-2435

28 - DINGY'S
498 W Old State Rd 46
Greensburg, IN
812-663-9363

29 - STORIES FAMILY REST. *
109 E Main St
Greensburg, IN
812-663-4242

30 - LIBERTY BELL REST.  *
216 S Main St
Liberty, IN
765-458-6115

* = CajunKing visited

So for those of you out there that think the chicken places of Indiana have gone away, I say come on down to Southeastern Indiana and experience some of the BEST chicken.

(and if you do call me I'll meet ya there and have some chicken with ya)

CajunKing
Donald

<message edited by CajunKing on Thu, 06/4/09 6:33 PM>

rumaki

• Total Posts: 967
    Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 4:27 PM (permalink)
    This sounds very intriguing.  I've read about some of these places in various guide books, but never visited any.

Do you have any idea which of these pan fry their chicken, and which ones deep fry it?

For me, that makes a BIG difference.

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7409
      • Roadfood Insider
      Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 4:28 PM (permalink)
      Donald

I'm glad to see that hoosier fried chicken is holding its own in rural Indiana 

I guess it's just not "hip" enough to hold its own in "cosmopolitan" Indianapolis

carolina bob

• Total Posts: 3420
        Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 5:06 PM (permalink)
        Donald, this is a very interesting list. Several of these places are familiar to me, either because I've eaten there, or have passed them many times on the way down to North Carolina. A few years ago, I made the mistake of ordering the fried chicken dinner at the Dairy Cottage in Brookville; it's a fast food joint and the chicken is pretty bad. I've also had the chicken at the Hearthstone in Metamora and the Ye Olde Shack in Brookville; both are quite good. Until a couple of years ago, Kenzies at the Mounds was known simply as The Mounds ( different owners ), and the fried chicken dinner that I had there about ten years ago was very good. I have no idea what it's like under the new owners, though. I've had breakfast at the Hav-A-Bite ( so-so ), but not lunch or dinner, so I can't comment on them. 
        <message edited by nocarolina on Wed, 06/3/09 5:07 PM>

rumaki

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 5:58 PM (permalink)
          Oh, please, wandering jew!  Hoosier fried chicken (panfried) is still served at Hollyhock Hill in Indianapolis, and at the Kopper Kettle in Morristown (greater Indianapolis), just to name two.

Laughners cafeterias had fantastic fried chicken, but they went out of business about 10 years ago due to a scandal involving one of the owners.  MCL cafeterias are not, in my opinion, nearly as good, but they do serve their version of Hoosier fried chicken.

I've never had the fried chicken at Jonathan Byrd's cafeteria in Greenwood (south suburban), but I've heard it is very good. 

And, of course, Gray Bros. cafeteria in Mooresville (not at all far from Indianapolis) is legendary.

Hoosier fried chicken is still alive and well in greater Indianapolis.   

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
            Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 6:06 PM (permalink)
            rumaki

Oh, please, wandering jew!  Hoosier fried chicken (panfried) is still served at Hollyhock Hill in Indianapolis, and at the Kopper Kettle in Morristown (greater Indianapolis), just to name two.

Please name some more " fried chicken houses"  (besides the cafeterias) I'd love to know about them....

rumaki

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 6:17 PM (permalink)
              Dear WJ:

I grew up in Indy, but no longer live there, so I am hardly an expert. 

I always eat fried chicken at Hollyhock Hill when I go back for a visit.  I think it is the best.

Comparable is the Iron Skillet, at 2489 W. 30th Street.  http://www.ironskillet.net/

A lot of people used to say the now-departed Hansel & Gretel had good fried chicken. When I was a teenager, my family frequented  The Hilltop, which had very highly-regarded fried chicken.  I always had the fried lobster, though.  (The Hilltop is long gone, but you can still get fried lobster at Murphy's.)

But I digress.  I don't think one should sneer at Indiana cafeterias.  Gray Bros, Byrd's and even MCL are not typical cafeterias.  The late lamented Laughners had really superb food.  I loved their fried chicken, their biscuits, and their sugar cream pie.

But, if you insist on a sit-down restaurant, Hollyhock Hill, Iron Skillet, or Kopper Kettle are your best bets.

None of these, though, ever served fried chicken exclusively.  I don't think Indianapolis has that tradition, the way Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas (like the Brookville hotel) do. 

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 6:26 PM (permalink)

Thank you.

I wasn't sneering at the Cafeterias. I've been to Gray's and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've been to Hollyhock Hill and the now defunct Dodd's Town House. It's my understanding that Indianapolis used to have  more of these.

As far as I know, Strouds is the only place left in Kansas City- no one has mentioned anyplace else- so I'm assuming that's all thats left...

rumaki

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/3/09 6:49 PM (permalink)
                  I believe RC's is still in greater Kansas City and serving pan-fried chicken.

I love Strouds, but I really miss Mrs. Peters' Chicken Dinner in Kansas City, Kansas.  That place was terrific.

But I fear we're hijacking this thread . . . 

buffetbuster

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 8:45 AM (permalink)
                    Thanks for the great list.  Don't leave us in suspense, CK, how many places have you been to and which ones are the best?  I guess The Chicken Place in Ireland is too far west to be included?

rumaki-
                    I miss Laughner's, too!

carolina bob

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 9:33 AM (permalink)
                      BB, I feel the same way. Laughner's was a wonderful chain. The only location that I ever ate at was the one on E. Washington St. ( US 40 ), which was the most handsome cafeteria that I've ever seen; very attractive decor. And the food! Every time that I was there I had their great fried chicken and the equally delicious chocolate pie. Today there's just an empty lot where the building once stood. 

MiamiDon

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 9:51 AM (permalink)
                        Storie's in Greensburg was suggested as a place in southeastern Indiana for a breaded pork tenderloin sandwich, so I guess one could go for a Roadfood "twofer" there.

ScreamingChicken

• Total Posts: 4737
                          Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 10:01 AM (permalink)
                          The only thing the list is missing is a differentiation between pan-fried and deep-fried.

Looks like a lot of those places are easily accessed from I-74.  Unless one or more will serve chicken for Sunday breakfast I'm probably SOL, as the only time I'm in SE Indiana is a Sunday morning in late August.

Brad

deeoh01

• Total Posts: 62
                            Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 10:43 AM (permalink)
                            Two other great places for fried chicken in Indy are Marble's Southern Cookery and Maxine's Chicken and Waffles.

Marble's doesn't have their own website (as far as I can tell) so check here:  http://indianapolis.citysearch.com/review/3963188?reviewId=17351491

Maxine's: http://www.maxineschicken.com/

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                              Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 11:03 AM (permalink)
                              I am surprised at how expensive the Iron Skillet is for a chicken dinner.Or any of their items.I just had a wonderful fried chicken dinner from a local restaurant in my area and it was $6.95.Deep fried and still glistening as it was just out of the fryer.Not greasy at all.Cole slaw, choice of potato( love their German potato salad) and some of the best rye bread with butter( actually marble rye)I have had.I used to frequent a place in Milwaukee-not the best area of town, that had pan fried yardbird-as they called it.A great half chicken, pan fried, with choice of vegetable, mashed potatoes with excellent gravy, roll and butter an homemade sweet potato pie.Along with your choice of beverage.Just dont understand the prices in Indiana!!!

rumaki

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 11:07 AM (permalink)
                                I've never been to the Iron Skillet, but at Hollyhock Hill, you get unlimited relishes, tossed salad,  vegetables and biscuits, plus the panfried chicken (which is a huge amount of chicken, per person, in my experience -- more than a half each), plus dessert (ice cream with assorted toppings, or homemade brownies).  That's all included in the price.  Beverages are extra.

Hollyhock Hill is in an old house and has a lovely ambiance, with cloth tablecloths, very attractive china and goblets, etc.  So you're paying for the atmosphere to some extent. 

CajunKing

• Roadfood Insider
                                  Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 1:46 PM (permalink)
                                  I have eaten at 18 of the 31.

With my favorites:

Fireside Inn
                                  Wagners
                                  Brau Haus
                                  Bonapartes Retreat
                                  Klumps Tavern

I am working on which one prepares their chicken which way

The guys in Brookville are SERIOUS about their chicken

buffetbuster

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 1:55 PM (permalink)
                                    CK-
                                    I was surprised by the inclusion of an IGA Grocery Store.  What is that all about?  Do they have sit down?

CajunKing

• Roadfood Insider
                                      Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 6:19 PM (permalink)
                                      it is a locally owned IGA, and they deep fry their chicken in the deli area

Out of those listed above I would skip that one.

I think they added it because it is a local place and they help sponsor the great chicken fry.

It is good fried chicken, just not great

NYPIzzaNut

• Total Posts: 3127
                                        Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 7:31 PM (permalink)
                                        Our lunchbunch has had the chicken at the Old Brick Tavern and loved it!

carolina bob

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Thu, 06/4/09 9:11 PM (permalink)
                                          CajunKing, do you see a potential Roadfood tour here the way I do? Think of it... the Southeastern Indiana Fried Chicken Crawl! Just a thought.

CajunKing

• Roadfood Insider
                                            Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Fri, 06/5/09 5:43 PM (permalink)
                                            The promoters of "The great chicken fry off" (2 of the guys out of the 3) made the enitre "chicken trail" in one day.

30 pcs of chicken in 12 hours, and at the last place the guys at 2 so 31 pcs in 12 hours.

Yes i could see the potential to make this a RF tour

carolina bob

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/10/09 1:01 AM (permalink)
                                              Here's the Hearthstone Restaurant on US 52, just east of Metamora, IN. Good fried chicken...

carolina bob

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/10/09 1:07 AM (permalink)
                                                ... and here's the Dairy Cottage in Brookville, IN. Believe me, you don't want to eat fried chicken here.

beijinger

• Total Posts: 180
                                                  Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/10/09 5:12 AM (permalink)
                                                  30 pieces of chicken in 12 hours my my that something i'd love to try. Did 11 small pieces of pizza at buffet along with lots other goodies. Origas yes its a chain has a great pizza buffet. 49 yuan from 11 am to 3 pm 7 days a week. Dinner 5 pm to 8 pm. Directions fly to Beijing have taxi drive you around till you see one.

rumaki

Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/10/09 8:32 AM (permalink)
                                                    I once had 7 different lobster rolls at various places in Maine over a period of two and a half days.

I think there's probably no limit to what a determined roadfooder can consume, given a car, a map, and sufficient  motivation.

BTB

• Total Posts: 207
                                                      • Location: St. Petersburg, FL
                                                      Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Wed, 06/10/09 9:34 AM (permalink)
                                                      Great list, CK.  As a fried chicken lover (all ways: pan fried, deep fried, pressure fried, etc), I've always been intrigued by the fact that so many places in southeastern Indiana (as well as many other Indiana locations) make such great, great Hoosier fried chicken.  I hope others report on their various experiences at those places.    

Of those on your list, I've only tried Wagner's and Brau Haus in Oldenburg, the "Village of Spires" (great historical town - see history at http://www.oldenburgbrauhaus.com/history.html), and the Old Brick Tavern in Sunman.  Wagner's and Brau Haus are excellent and only about 10 minutes or so north off I-74.  We had been going to The Old Brick Tavern for a few years, but it had gone from "great" to "super bad" with what I suspect was a change of ownership.  And after our last few experiences there, they are on our "no return" list.  I've wanted to try the Fireside Inn, but they are only open on a limited number of days and only in the evenings, so it's difficult for a traveler to schedule something there, if that's the place I'm thinking of.  I will have to look up Bonapartes Retreat and Klumps Tavern (as well as some others) to see if a visit can easily be made.

Another place in the vicinity not mentioned is the Dutch Mill in Milroy, IN.  We tried them last month when traveling by and they have a delicious Amish style luncheon and dinner buffet (as well as other menu items) and thought that they were very good.  I'm not sure how the fried chicken was prepared but it was really good.  Check out their website at www.dutchmillbuffet.com. They are open most all the time for lunch and dinner and are only closed on Mondays I think.

FWIW, up in northeastern Indiana I recommend Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury and the Blue Gate Restaurant in Shipshewana for fried chicken and other great foods.  In northwest Indiana, my favorite fried chicken of all time (made old world Austrian style) is at Teibel's in Schererville at U.S. 30 & Hwy. 41 (http://www.teibels.com/dinner.htm).  On my list of places to try is Popolano's in Chesterton (altho northcarolina's recommendation on it pertained to the Lansing, Illinois location).  I have yet to try all those great recommended places in and around Indianapolis (as well as southeastern Indiana) and am hopeful we will some day.

CajunKing

• Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                        • Roadfood Insider
                                                        Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Fri, 06/12/09 7:29 PM (permalink)
                                                        BTB

It is good to see Dutch Mill open again, they had a horrific fire shortly after they opened and the place burnt to the ground.  I havent been back since they reopened this spring.

Klumps is good grub

I will agree with you on Das Dutchman Essenhaus and Blue Gate in Northern Indiana.  They both have all around good grub.

CajunKing

• Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                                          Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Tue, 11/2/10 3:29 PM (permalink)

I am a little late in posting this for this year, but the list remains just as good with several more places on it.

1 - THE DAIRY COTTAGE  * 
                                                          1116 Main St
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-5451 

2 - PIONEER BAR & LOUNGE
                                                          412 Court St
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-7935

3 - YE OLDE SHACK *
                                                          300 Main St
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-5571

4 - GOLDFINCH RESTAURANT *
                                                          11161 US Highway 52
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-7600

5 - THE HEARTHSTONE *
                                                          18149 US Highway 52
                                                          Metamora, IN
                                                          765-647-5204

6 - CEDAR GROVE TAVERN *
                                                          405 4th St
                                                          Cedar Grove, IN
                                                          765-647-6240

7 - LAUREL HOTEL
                                                          200 East Pearl St
                                                          Laurel, IN
                                                          765-698-2912

8 - CRICKET RIDGE *
                                                          22087 Pocket Rd
                                                          Batesville, IN
                                                          812-934-6348

9 - FIRESIDE INN *
                                                          2174 County Line Rd
                                                          Enochsburg, IN
                                                          812-934-4174

10 - OLD BRICK TAVERN *
                                                          8969 E County Rd 1300 N
                                                          Penntown, IN
                                                          812-623-2574

11 - ST. LEON TAVERN *
                                                          28920 State Rd 1
                                                          St. Leon, IN
                                                          812-576-3401
                                                          12 - J'S DAIRY INN
                                                          207 West Union St
                                                          Liberty, IN
                                                          765-458-5812

13 - WAGNERS VILLAGE INN *
                                                          22171 Main St
                                                          Oldenburg, IN
                                                          812-934-3854

14 - THE BRAU HAUS *
                                                          22170 Water St
                                                          Oldenburg, IN
                                                          812-934-4840

15 - HAV-A-BITE
                                                          19121 US Highway 52
                                                          Metamora, IN
                                                          765-647-2002

16 - OSGOOD GRUBB CO. *
                                                          406 N Buckeye St
                                                          Osgood, IN
                                                          812-689-4362

17 - IGA GROCERY STORE *
                                                          11153 U.S.52
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-6562

18 - WHO CARES BAR & GRILL
                                                          709 Main St
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-3893

19 - KENZIES AT THE MOUNDS
                                                          9121 US Highway 52
                                                          Brookville, IN
                                                          765-647-4111

20 - BONAPARTE'S RETREAT *
                                                          8961 N US 421
                                                          Napoleon, IN
                                                          812-852-4343

21 - HOME TOWN GRILL *
                                                          8971 N Spades Rd
                                                          Milan, IN
                                                          812-623-3768

22 - KLUMP'S TAVERN *
                                                          9809 N Dearborn Road
                                                          New Alsace, IN
                                                          812-623-4175

23 - LIL' CHARLIES *
                                                          504 E Pearl St
                                                          Batesville, IN
                                                          812-934-6392

24 - ZARACOS 
                                                          321 N State St
                                                          West Harrison, IN
                                                          812-637-3263

25 - NAPOLEON TAVERN *
                                                          8944 N US 421
                                                          Napoleon, IN
                                                          812-852-4404

26 - THA' STORE
                                                          104 S Meridian
                                                          Sunman, IN
                                                          812-623-2191

27 - STONES RESTAURANT *
                                                          2376 E County Road 820 S Milhousen, IN
                                                          812-591-2435

28 - DINGY'S
                                                          498 W Old State Rd 46
                                                          Greensburg, IN
                                                          812-663-9363

29 -STORIES FAMILY REST. *
                                                          109 E Main St
                                                          Greensburg, IN
                                                          812-663-4242

30 - LIBERTY BELL REST. *
                                                          216 S Main St
                                                          Liberty, IN
                                                          765-458-6115

31 - SHERMAN HOUSE *
                                                          35 S Main St.
                                                          Batesville, IN
                                                          812-934-1000

32 - JOE'S FAMILY DINER
                                                          211 E Pearl St.
                                                          Batesville, IN
                                                          812-932-5637

33 - MOUSIES
                                                          917 Western Ave.
                                                          Connersville, IN
                                                          765-825-9045

34 - BAYSHORE RESTAURANT * 
                                                          9209 E Co Rd 400 N
                                                          Lake Santee, IN
                                                          812-527-2244

35 - GROTE'S TRADING POST *
                                                          24071 Stateline Rd
                                                          Bright, IN
                                                          812-637-3111

36 - THE RESERVATION REST. *
                                                          Jct. SR 350 & 101
                                                          Milan, IN
                                                          812-654-2224

37 - BRAU HAUS ON THE BEACH
                                                          13 Wrenn Parkway
                                                          Lake Santee, IN
                                                          812-662-6581

38 - HORSESHOE INN
                                                          6995 N Dearborn Rd
                                                          Dover, IN
                                                          812-576-7700

* CajunKing Tested
                                                          <message edited by CajunKing on Tue, 11/2/10 3:36 PM>

Uncle Groucho

• Total Posts: 207
                                                            • Location: Floyd County, IN
                                                            Re:Southeastern Indiana Chicken Tour - 31 Great Places for Fried Chicken Tue, 11/2/10 9:26 PM (permalink)
                                                            I like The Chicken House. Highway 111 sellersburg In   812-246-9485
                                                            Good chickne you should check it out. It is def a roadfood place.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 39

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com