The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat)

Change Page: << < ..21222324252627282930 | Showing page 30 of 30, messages 871 to 878 of 878
NYPIzzaNut

• Total Posts: 3127
Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Fri, 04/12/13 6:13 PM (permalink)
Still Smokin' BBQ on Ohio State Route 32,  at the intersection of Eastwood Rd (Williamstown/Mt Orab border)  has just opened for the season once again. They are still open only from Thursday through Sunday. Tel 513 546 4810.

Poore Brothers kettle style potato chips  (made in AZ) are now available at all Sav-A-Lot stores in SW Ohio - these are my favorite kettle chips - they are offering 5 oz bags of original, bbq and and jalapeno flavors for $1.19 - I just found this out when I walked in their Georgetown OH store a short while ago.
<message edited by NYPIzzaNut on Fri, 04/12/13 6:19 PM>

NYPIzzaNut

Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Sat, 04/13/13 11:46 AM (permalink)
    Jungle Jim's Eastgate had Mexican Pepsi available for 69 cents per 12 oz bottle the last time we were there, a few days back..

NYPIzzaNut

Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Sun, 06/9/13 9:54 AM (permalink)
      I noticed on the way home from Troni's this past Thursday that Buck-A-Roos in Wilmington (formerly Stacey's/Duff's) was closed and the building is for rent.

The 68 Family Restaurant in Lumberton (think cinder block light blue building) has lost its unreadable sign to a windstorm and it has not been replaced but the joint continues to thrive with mainly local patronage.
      <message edited by NYPIzzaNut on Sun, 06/9/13 9:58 AM>

NYPIzzaNut

Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Tue, 07/16/13 3:03 PM (permalink)
        The BBQ joint on wheels Still Smokin'  at Route 32 and Eastwood Rd in Mt Orab has disappeared - no idea why.

Bonk

• Total Posts: 503
          Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Mon, 07/29/13 2:20 PM (permalink)
          NYPIzzaNut

The BBQ joint on wheels Still Smokin'  at Route 32 and Eastwood Rd in Mt Orab has disappeared - no idea why.

One of my wife's co-workers knows Lee, and she said he had a couple of arm surgeries and has shut it down for the year. He said he plans to re-open next season.

EDITS: Sent an email to Lee last week, and he just replied tonight. He said he had surgery on both hands and a knee, so he's on the DL for the year, but they intend to return to the same spot next spring.

<message edited by Bonk on Tue, 07/30/13 11:24 PM>

NYPIzzaNut

Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Wed, 07/31/13 10:01 AM (permalink)
            Bonk

NYPIzzaNut

One of my wife's co-workers knows Lee, and she said he had a couple of arm surgeries and has shut it down for the year. He said he plans to re-open next season.

EDITS: Sent an email to Lee last week, and he just replied tonight. He said he had surgery on both hands and a knee, so he's on the DL for the year, but they intend to return to the same spot next spring.
            Poor fellow!  Glad to hear he will be back...he is a a very nice guy...I have never had better brisket anywhere..

donw9876

• Total Posts: 289
              Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Sun, 08/11/13 9:21 PM (permalink)
              delete
              <message edited by donw9876 on Mon, 08/12/13 11:44 AM>

NYPIzzaNut

Re:Southwest Ohio and Environs (Open Chat) Fri, 09/20/13 2:52 PM (permalink)
                Delicious fresh apple orchard cider is now available at:
                A & M Farm Orchard - Midland, OH

Ohio Apple Association

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                  Change Page: << < ..21222324252627282930 | Showing page 30 of 30, messages 871 to 878 of 878

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                  • No New Messages
                  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                  • Locked w/ New Messages
                  • Locked w/o New Messages
                  • Read Message
                  • Post New Thread
                  • Reply to message
                  • Post New Poll
                  • Submit Vote
                  • Post reward post
                  • Delete my own posts
                  • Delete my own threads
                  • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                  What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com