Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Chains are Chains: Ice Cream, Burger, or Pizza- NOTE TO POSTERS

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15058
  • Roadfood Insider
Chains are Chains: Ice Cream, Burger, or Pizza- NOTE TO POSTERS Sun, 07/5/09 6:46 PM (permalink)
Folks, the site management wishes to remind you that posts about menus or reviews of chain operations, in this case ice cream businesses like DQ and Cold Stone etc, are to be posted in the Chain & FF forum in the Misc Realm. Please save this forum for those special non-chain operations!
Thank You.

michaelcarraher

• Total Posts: 159
    Re:Chains are Chains: Ice Cream, Burger, or Pizza- NOTE TO POSTERS Thu, 02/4/10 6:23 PM (permalink)
    I understand about national ice cream chains.  What about local outfits with more than one location but confined to an area or region?

UncleVic

• Total Posts: 6025
      • Roadfood Insider
      Re:Chains are Chains: Ice Cream, Burger, or Pizza- NOTE TO POSTERS Thu, 02/4/10 7:13 PM (permalink)
      michaelcarraher, you might want to read this post: http://www.roadfood.com/F...me-change-m205399.aspx

To sum it up, MikeS pretty well laid it out as you will read in the above thread:

"Well I deleted the earlier thread with this info because people were already starting to argue over such a simple thing.

If it has multiple locations, has a web site showing multiple locations, or offers corporate info, it's probably a chain. If you can go to one in NY or in Calif., it's probably a chain

If Mom and Pop and the kids each have one in a small geographical location, it probably isn't.

MikeS."
      <message edited by UncleVic on Thu, 02/4/10 7:15 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com