The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 33
kmh2170

• Total Posts: 2
Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 2:38 PM (permalink)
Major cable network is looking for restaurants to feature in a new series. If you are struggling and would like an improved menu to attract new customers or if you just want to spice up your menu with a few new items, we would love to hear from you.  Please email us at with a brief description of your restaurant and cuisine, as well as your location and phone number.

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17822
    Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 2:49 PM (permalink)
    You might want to write out your e-mail address as in:

youatwhereverdotcom

i95

• Total Posts: 2500
      Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 2:51 PM (permalink)
      kmh2170

If you are struggling and would like an improved menu to attract new customers...

A Mr. Tony Bad writes in to ask what about if you're struggling and would like a new wife? Can you help him?

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
        Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 3:31 PM (permalink)
        i95

kmh2170

If you are struggling and would like an improved menu to attract new customers...

A Mr. Tony Bad

...from Fort Lee, New Jersey?

i95

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 4:09 PM (permalink)

"Never mind."

<message edited by i95 on Wed, 03/2/11 4:26 PM>

BuddyRoadhouse

• Total Posts: 4074
            Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 4:18 PM (permalink)
            Wrong character--that's Roseanne Rosannadanna (sp?).  The "Never Mind" lady was Emily Littella.

Buddy

EDIT: The above image was changed to portray the correct character.

In other words, "Never mind..."

B.
            <message edited by BuddyRoadhouse on Wed, 03/2/11 5:16 PM>

i95

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 4:29 PM (permalink)
              BuddyRoadhouse

Wrong character--that's Roseanne Rosannadanna (sp?).  The "Never Mind" lady was Emily Littella.

Buddy

Thank you, Mr. Feder. (CORRECTED)

Tony Bad

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 4:51 PM (permalink)
                i95

kmh2170

A Mr. Tony Bad writes in to ask what about if you're struggling and would like a new wife? Can you help him?

Sign me up!

Actually, if I recall correctly, the producers of a now rather famous food network show came here years back looking for ideas, so you never know!

1bbqboy

• Total Posts: 4542
                  Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 5:17 PM (permalink)
                  I've yet to see my first royalty check for that one. Maybe I need to consult Mr. Sheen for advice.
                  <message edited by bill voss on Wed, 03/2/11 5:19 PM>

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9551
                    Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 6:43 PM (permalink)
                    Sounds like a back door solicitation to sell you a New Menu revision. Or it could be something like Restaurant Impossible on Food Network with Robert Irvine 

Louis

• Total Posts: 713
                      Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Wed, 03/2/11 11:13 PM (permalink)
                      Oh, what the heck.  I'll nominate the Bon Ton Mini Mart and see what happens.  If you want a restaurant that has great food, no heat, no air conditioning, and literally sits on the side of the road (as several roadfooders on this site can attest), this is the spot for whoever wants to come out to the middle of nowhere and investigate it.  Here's the info:

http://www.roadfood.com/R.../343/bon-ton-mini-mart

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 10:26 AM (permalink)
                        Michael Hoffman

You might want to write out your e-mail address as in:

youatwhereverdotcom

I checked her email and it is a Gmail account, so I am not sure how legitimate this person is.

chewingthefat

• Total Posts: 6093
                          Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 10:38 AM (permalink)
                          kmh2170, yes, my restaurant is in need of a complete makeover, I have a bunch of them all over the Country, we sell crappy BBQ, pretty much everyone hates it...HELP!
                          THANKS,
                          Famous Dave

brisketboy

• Total Posts: 1056
                            Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 10:57 AM (permalink)
                            Oh CTF that is SOOOOO good I almost wet myself.

Foodbme

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 1:53 PM (permalink)
                              chewingthefat

kmh2170, yes, my restaurant is in need of a complete makeover, I have a bunch of them all over the Country, we sell crappy BBQ, pretty much everyone hates it...HELP!
                              THANKS,
                              Famous Dave

AMEN! to that! He may have won some trophys as a pitmaster, but something sure got lost in the transformation to a chain!

brisketboy

• Total Posts: 1056
                                Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 2:01 PM (permalink)
                                I remember eating at the one in Silverdale Wa. Might have been better off trying to eat the trashcan lid that the vile stuff came out on. Nice gimmick, crappy food so I vote with my wallet.

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3663
                                  Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 9:16 PM (permalink)
                                  Great story for you.  A few years ago a co-worker of my son gave him a  $50.00 gift certificate for this place.  She had received it as a result of a horrid meal  her famiy had there.   She  gave it to my son because she said she would never return there. 

My son accepted the certificate and off we went.  All I can say is that it was blah food  and we would never waste our  dining dollars to go there again.
                                  <message edited by Greymo on Thu, 03/3/11 9:18 PM>

1bbqboy

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 9:41 PM (permalink)
                                    what's wrong with gmail? at least it is the same no matter which internet provider I am currently with, and seems more reliable than yahoo or hotmail.(does that still exist?)

6star

• Total Posts: 4388
                                      Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/3/11 9:51 PM (permalink)
                                      bill voss

what's wrong with gmail? at least it is the same no matter which internet provider I am currently with, and seems more reliable than yahoo or hotmail.(does that still exist?)

Yes, that is what I have.

PapaJoe8

• Total Posts: 5504
                                        Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Fri, 03/4/11 8:27 PM (permalink)
                                        I'm a BIG fan of Rosanna (spelling?) and quote her often!!!

I don't currently own a restaurant though. (Thank God!!!)
                                        Joe

kaszeta

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Fri, 03/4/11 10:46 PM (permalink)
                                          chewingthefat

THANKS,
                                          Famous Dave

I laughed, but that's because I met Famous Dave once (he was getting a hot dog at the long-defunct Paws Dogs in Edina, MN.  I was behind him in line).  I told him his bbq sucked.  Had a nice conversation with him about the suckiness of his BBQ while we ate our hot dogs.

Tony Bad

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Fri, 03/4/11 11:05 PM (permalink)
                                            bill voss

A lot of spammers use free e-mail services like those you name. Doesn't make the service bad, nor does it mean the person is always a spammer...but it is one of the seven signs.

1bbqboy

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Sat, 03/5/11 12:56 AM (permalink)
                                              7 signs? Similar to the 7 deadly sins?

Tony Bad

Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Sat, 03/5/11 10:21 AM (permalink)
                                                bill voss

7 signs? Similar to the 7 deadly sins?

Exactly... and be careful...names that begin with V and end with S is one of the signs of trouble ahead.

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17822
                                                  Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Sat, 03/5/11 11:31 AM (permalink)
                                                  No wonder my grandson was just able to afford to buy a motorcycle on his Army pay. He must be a g-mail spammer.

EdSails

• Total Posts: 3568
                                                    • Location: Mission Viejo, CA
                                                    Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Sun, 03/6/11 2:41 AM (permalink)
                                                    Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs.......

henrykipson

• Total Posts: 3
                                                      Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/17/11 4:18 AM (permalink)

henrykipson

• Total Posts: 3
                                                        Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/17/11 4:20 AM (permalink)
                                                        I am very glad to found this forum. I am searching for small restaurant for sale .I have searched restaurant online but I am unable to search restaurant of my choice. Please help me in searching restaurant for sale.

Foodbme

• Location: Gilbert, AZ
                                                          Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Thu, 03/17/11 3:26 PM (permalink)
                                                          henrykipson

I am very glad to found this forum. I am searching for small restaurant for sale .I have searched restaurant online but I am unable to search restaurant of my choice. Please help me in searching restaurant for sale.

Give us more details of what you're looking for. What type of Restaurant? Where? Etc, Etc

Gumbo191

• Total Posts: 71
                                                            • Joined: 10/29/2001
                                                            • Location: Northwest Arkansas
                                                            Re:Restaurants Wanted for New TV Show Mon, 03/28/11 4:10 PM (permalink)
                                                            henrykipson

Does henrykipson have a G-Mail account? Maybe he should reach out to Famous Dave.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 33

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com