ACER Here is what I did/learned today.
STEPS for Downloading Pictures from I phone to Roadfood via Flickr
1. Open Flickr Account
2. Download Free Flickr App to Iphone. This will automatically sync via Safari to your computer account.
3. On Flickr Iphone Screen Choose Camera Icon in Upper Right Hand Corner.
4. Choose # 2 Upload from Library. This will take you to your photograph albums.
5. Choose picture, title on next page and Choose Green Upload Button in Bottom Right Hand Corner of Iphone screen.
6. Once upload is finished Move to Computer. Open Tab for Roadfood and one for Flickr.
7. Open Roadfood and Ready screen to post message.
8. Open Flickr and Choose Photo from Middle of Screen, Image will load on new Page.
9. Right click on Image - Pop Up: Choose View Size (800) Image will adjust.
10. Back to Roadfood Choose Green Computer - Insert/Edit Image Icon Pop Up Will Open
11. In Flickr Tab Right Click on Adjusted Image Pop Up: Choose # 3 - Copy Image Location
12. Go back to Roadfood Paste the results from Copy Image Location in Place for URL
13. Press Insert
14. Post Message.
Hope this helps.
<message edited by Tex-Max on Tue, 05/1/12 11:38 PM>