A few updates from Ralph's personal assistant and tour maid of all work.
1. We have a 6:30 reservation at Josza's Corner, and Alex is looking forward to seeing us. If our numbers change, I need to know ASAP so I can update with him.
2. Larry will be in at Enrico Biscotti and will be happy to spend a few minutes talking with us about his bakery and restaurant.
3. Chicken Latino is a good idea, but I also recommend Larry's cafe which is attached to Enrico Biscotti (it might just be called Enrico's) for his delicious pizzas from a wood-fired brick oven, torta rustic, and his Italian "sangaweeches." Or, what the heck, we can try both! Just remember: you want to be a little hungry for Josza's! :-)
4. My trips to the Strip aren't complete without a stop at Mon Ami chocolates, for delicious, high-end, fancy chocolates. In the warmer months, their gelato is a real winner. In fall and winter, they serve the thickest, richest hot chocolate I've ever had.
5. This crowd probably largely won't care, but there are excellent non-food shopping opportunities on the Strip too!
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone, and it's not too late to join the fun! If you plan on coming, just reply here or send a message to me or Ralph, and we'll get you on the reservation for Josza's!
<message edited by icecreamchick on Thu, 06/14/12 10:29 AM>