Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15072
  • Roadfood Insider
Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Sat, 04/6/13 5:15 AM (permalink)
Of interest to our pie-fanatic friends...BB and TTM especially. One of the 10 or so branch stores of the HOMEMADE PIE AND ICE CREAM SHOP in the Louisville area has 'moved'. Formerly located behind Famous Dave's BBQ at exit 5 of I-65 (Clarksville, IN), it is now opened in a strip mall just off I-265 on Charlestown Rd (IN-311) about 5 miles West of it's previous location.  Not part of their planning I am sure, but the new store is within half a mile of the Graeter Ice Cream Parlor Also on Charlestown Road.Both of thes stops are within 15 minutes of the Mayor's residence...

Try Graeters Blueberry Pie Ice Cream. It is destined to become one of the best sellers on their excellent list.

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6255
    Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Sat, 04/6/13 11:51 AM (permalink)
    Graeter's came out with a new flavor this past week.  Orange Cream.  Tastes just like the orange creamsicles I used to eat as a kid.  Really good!  Maybe next week I can talk MH into going to Henry's for pie!

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
      Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Sat, 04/6/13 7:34 PM (permalink)
      Al MADE me eat ice cream........he made me!

Uncle Groucho

• Total Posts: 207
        Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Sat, 04/6/13 9:35 PM (permalink)
        My daughters classmates Mom works at the Pie Kitchen, she brings home cookies once a month, they are delicious and quite pretty. Graeters is right down the road from me, my daughter earns a single scoop cone with a smiley face for an A on her report card.
        I usually get cotton candy flavor. On the morning news last week Graeter made a B.L.T flavored ice cream, A bunch of Bacon a bowl of lettuce and peeled tomatoes went in, Im not that brave.

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
          Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Mon, 04/8/13 8:20 AM (permalink)
          I am glad I live a few miles from either business... I do have a weakness for quality ice cream (and Pie).
          And Annie, You didn't say no more than once !!
          <message edited by mayor al on Mon, 04/8/13 8:21 AM>

buffetbuster

Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Mon, 04/8/13 9:15 AM (permalink)
            Al, is this the location you took Ceci and I to?

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
              Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Mon, 04/8/13 9:34 PM (permalink)
              BB
               Yes that's the Graeters...then the Pie shop is a short-distance toward the river on the same road.  I feel a sweet-tooth overload coming on when Jan gets back from SoCal tomorrow.

buffetbuster

Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Tue, 04/9/13 7:48 AM (permalink)
                Any time you hit both a Graeter's and a Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen in the same day......  well, that's something special!  Glad it moved a little closer for you Al. 

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                  Re:Homemade Pie & Ice Cream branch moving. Tue, 04/9/13 8:05 PM (permalink)
                  Okay- I would have loved the latter-however, enjoyed our day at costco AND Graeters........

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                    • No New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                    • Read Message
                    • Post New Thread
                    • Reply to message
                    • Post New Poll
                    • Submit Vote
                    • Post reward post
                    • Delete my own posts
                    • Delete my own threads
                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com