The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Make homemade popsicles with ice pop molds! SUPER DEAL!

xssharon

• Total Posts: 1
Make homemade popsicles with ice pop molds! SUPER DEAL! Mon, 10/21/13 5:08 AM (permalink)
Hi guys,
 I just wanted to entertain everyone here with the promo I found on Amazon for ice pop molds with 30% off coupon code: WZXTL9R8
Get it on amazon.com search Popushi ice pop molds
http://www.amazon.com/POPUSHI-Ice-Pop-Molds-Exclusive/dp/B00EC9XNM2/

I bought two packs of these last week and bought another one yesterday, so yes, the code does still work!
These are really easy to use, just soak it in hot boiling water for 15 minutes before your first use.
What I did was made a mango and blueberry smoothie. Soo GOOD!

I put a cup of frozen mangos and a cup of frozen blueberries I bought from Costco, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of plain yogurt. Pureed it in the blender, and it was able to fill all 8 ice pop molds!

I left in the freezer over night, and the next morning I was able to have a fantastic snack before I went to class. It's like a popsicle/smoothie.. really goood!!!!!
Alright have fun guys :)

<message edited by xssharon on Mon, 10/21/13 5:10 AM>

gonzojuice

• Total Posts: 87
    Re:Make homemade popsicles with ice pop molds! SUPER DEAL! Wed, 10/23/13 9:21 AM (permalink)
    Norpro Ice Pop Maker
    This is the product you want, not the one listed above. This mold is awesome and makes very professional looking Popsicles. I used small French fry sleeves to serve them in. It works really good and makes really nice pops, but no one ever really got excited about them. We still make them but they rarely sell. I usually give them away to people that are super excited about their sandwich and come back up to say how good it was. It makes a nice(and cheap) give away. It's only a few ounces of liquid to make each pop.

mar52

• Total Posts: 7605
      Re:Make homemade popsicles with ice pop molds! SUPER DEAL! Wed, 10/23/13 2:24 PM (permalink)
      Spamming reported to Amazon!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com