The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

First Post Question

cooper92

• Total Posts: 1
First Post Question Sat, 11/23/13 8:18 PM (permalink)
hello this is my first post and im not sure if this is the right section.i joined the forum because i had an idea for turning a maybe 16ft or smaller vintage/retro camper into a food truck.maybe a couple grill presses a 6 burner with an oven possibly a fryer or something else.the question isnt about what i can fit in it but what is the opinion of someone who has actually done something like that.i plan on gutting it out and i no a very talented muralist who could design something  eye grabbing for the outside and i have extensive experience running a kitchen/food truck but i have alot of basic questions when it comes to building a mobile kitchen.what are my options for wall surfaces?is it just stainless steel or could i get something else preferably colored?will cities in colorado let me use a camper?and besides the things needed to cook the food ie grills,fryers, what things do i need to plan space for a mobile kitchen?ie generators,sinks,etc any input is appreciated

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9575
    Re:First Post Question Sat, 11/23/13 9:24 PM (permalink)
    You can start by reading the 100's of posts on here supplied by others who have the same questions as you.
    1. Click on the Forums Tab on the top tool bar of the home page.
    2. Scroll down to the Restaurant Professionals Forum and open it up.
    3. There are 4286 topics discussed with over 53,300 posts on them many related to food truck build outs.
    4. Spend the rest of the weekend reading them and all your questions will be answered.

bartl

• Total Posts: 1209
      Re:First Post Question Sat, 11/23/13 11:51 PM (permalink)
      Foodbme
      Spend the rest of the weekend reading them and all your questions will be answered.

Not all of them. But enough so that the questions that are left are new ones.

Bart

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com